• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What series are you watching at the moment ?

Heroes is teh ghey... I challenge any of those losers to get into a cage fight with Jack Bauer, he'd rip their throats out with his bare teeth while shooting up and stopping a bio-chemical terrorist threat.

Mad Men is quality and is what i'm watching at the moment - almost up to the Season 2 finale. Also re-watching the Sopranos (Which is what the creator of Mad Men orignally worked on) and am half way through Season 3. Two episodes of Seinfeld on Monday and Tuesday nights is also essential Mysky viewing.

Lost season 5 starts up in a little over 8 weeks, Ripper! You psyched? Anyone else?!

hellyeah_.jpg

Ahhh yes how silly of me indeed! I have edited my post accordingly!

Second last series...can't wait.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Nov 18 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Two episodes of Seinfeld on Monday and Tuesday nights is also essential Mysky viewing.[/b]

ahh mondays. the best day of the week. get home from work, 10:30/11ish, and watch seinfeld. definatly the best programme which is on at a hospo freindly hour. that and the uk apprentace. (12:30 or 1am on a wed night i think...)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambãd5 @ Nov 20 2008, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Nov 18 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two episodes of Seinfeld on Monday and Tuesday nights is also essential Mysky viewing.[/b]

ahh mondays. the best day of the week. get home from work, 10:30/11ish, and watch seinfeld. definatly the best programme which is on at a hospo freindly hour. that and the uk apprentace. (12:30 or 1am on a wed night i think...)
[/b][/quote]

For sure, Seinfeld on Monday nights at 11:30pm is about the only thing on TV I make an effort to watch every week.

As much as i thought Prison Break was completely losing the plot, i have to admit that i am quite enjoying Season 4. It's really suspense-ish. :) Heroes is getting a bit meh for me.

I also can't wait for LOST 5! Has anyone else been watching Season 4 o f The Unit?

The Unit > Anything

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Nov 18 2008, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Heroes is teh ghey...[/b]

I very rarely agree with Ripper, but if that sentence is in fact saying that Heroes isn't very good, then i boom-shak-a-lack!
Nail on the freaking head.
It's not very good at all.

So At themoment I'm busy with.

Veronica mars

I just finished season 1, I know I'm pretty behind, I started watching it when it just came out and loved it, but didn't get enough time to view it on tellie every week, so now I'm going through it on my PC, it's pretty awesome really.

Not actually started yet, but recently got my hands on Season 1 -3 and can't wait to start watching, mostly just to gte to see Summer Glau in Season 3 :p

Also busy watching Heroes Season 3, which is a hell of a lot better than the crap they gave us with Season 2, and most importantly just watched episode 9 of of Season2 The Sarach connor chronicles, holy crap that was good, Cameron produced one of the best moments in television this entire year in that episode.

I'm just enjoying the Monty Python Channel on youtube. smart move by the pythons.

also caught some episodes of Breaking Bad.

Watched episode 9 of Heroes Season 3 and still loving it. Got episode 10 but waiting to watch it during the week after I get back from nightshift work. Also got the last week of good old Home & Away and can't wait to see what happens.

I'm working my way through series 6 of the West Wing, certainly nowhere near as good as the first 2 series but a pretty decent standard nonetheless and an uncanny ability at forecasting future events.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boggle @ Nov 22 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Veronica mars

I just finished season 1, I know I'm pretty behind, I started watching it when it just came out and loved it, but didn't get enough time to view it on tellie every week, so now I'm going through it on my PC, it's pretty awesome really.[/b]

I'd never even heard of this programme, so when you mentioned it i thought i'd give it a go.
I <strike>downloaded</strike> aquired the first 3 episodes of this programme.
I'm really enjoying it. Which is suprising to say, coz i very rarely enjoy anything these days. But it's early days and from what i heard the programme went ***s up and got cancelled in series 3.

Yeah a lot of good shows get cancelled unfortunately.

I've finnished Veronica mars season1 (Which is really good, Kristen Bell plays Veronica very very well), not in the mood to watch season 2 now though.
Kinda really got into the 4400, I have the last 2 episodes of Season 3 left and I can't bring myself to watch it because I don't have season 4 and don't want it to end. :(
I'm surprised to see how many elements of the 4400 actually made it into Heroes, kinda funny really.

So in the meantime I'm allmost done with House Season 1, how the hell did I never watch this before now, it's absolutely brilliant, and apparently the 4th or 5th season puts all the previous stuff to shame.

I'm going to Dubai for a month so I won't be able to watch the next 4 Sarah connor chronicles episodes untill I get back :(
But hey, on the bright side that means I have 4 episodes to watch in a row when I get back :D

My Dad is currently watching Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty and Strictly Come Dancing... I'm beginning to wonder.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 30 2008, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My Dad is currently watching Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty and Strictly Come Dancing... I'm beginning to wonder.[/b]

Haha!
My dad also watches strictly come dancing! And all those gardening and house makeover reality shows. But i don't question his sexuality, the reasoning is simple.

My mum's got him trained after 32 year sof marriage. He's whipped!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boggle @ Nov 30 2008, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So in the meantime I'm allmost done with House Season 1, how the hell did I never watch this before now, it's absolutely brilliant, and apparently the 4th or 5th season puts all the previous stuff to shame.[/b]

The last two episodes of House Season 4 are the greatest episodes I've ever seen of any TV show!

Personally, I'm watching House, Heroes (season 3 is only just getting good again at episode 9, where the suspense in building up again), Top Gear of course.

Gonna aquire the 7 seasons of Spooks as I've seen a few random episodes now and then and really enjoyed them. I also watched the first episode of survivors last sunday which I quite enjoyed, so I'll continue watching that.

Latest posts