• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What series are you watching at the moment ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 30 2008, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My Dad is currently watching Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty and Strictly Come Dancing... I'm beginning to wonder.[/b]

are you sure you're not using My Dad as code for I'm??? ;)

Oh yeah also got my hands on some new Season 2 episodes of Big Bang Theory and Chuck

and the first 3 episodes of Top Gear Season 12

The return to America was absolutely brilliant, especially with them not being able to make anything entertaining, only factual.
:lol:

Started watching 3 new programmes in the past 2 days.

Dead Like Me - Watched the Pilot and thought it was nothing special. The (who's supposed to be 18) looks about 12 and bugs the hell out of me. Bad casting...or so that's the impression i got from the pilot.

Psych - a shitty detective programe. Just as **** as 'Fringe' and 'The Mentalist'.

Chuck - Watched the 1st 3 episodes and really loved it! I was captured from what was - in contrast - a relatively mediocre pilot episode but it just kept getting better and better.
Got the whole 1st series now, can't wait to watch them.

Hey, sorry for the delay, actually in the UAE at the moment.

Not sure about the chuck episodes, I'm guessing they've aired about 10 to 12 episodes of the second season by now. It's really an excellent show, adam baldwin is also win in this one.

Watching all of Deadwood for the second time, also some Man vs. Wild (p.s Bear Grylls I love you) and John Adams.

Being very unfashionable here and taking it back to the 90s: I just discovered the first three seasons (or "the three seasons, since I don't know how many they made") of Absolutely Fabulous are posted on Youtube. Watched the first episode out of curiosity and I'm planning on watching the rest.

I watch House (in German, so I sometimes miss certain subtleties, since my German isn't 100%) but I wouldn't know what season they are in. Haven't seen it from the start, but as soon as I have some time I'll watch all the seasons in chronological order.

Just watched episode 13 of Heroes Season 3 the final for the chapter and it's awesome just too bad we have to wait til 2/2/09 til the next season.

Latest posts