• PSP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait for a Nintendo Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

getofmeland

Right You have today to decide...

I have some money which will enable me to buy one of these consoles, and I have no idea what to get...
and what games to get with it...

So PLEASE help me...

360 looks to be the cheepest next gen console ATM, and the wireless remotes on them are frickin cool.

Plus, if you wait for the PS3 to finally come out, by then you'll be able to by the 360 for f*** all and have a mahooooooooooooosive catalouge of games to choose from.

360, its next gen & most of the games that came out on release have their prices slashed.

It all depends on what range of games on each console that you like.

I want a wii. I need a change of gaming scenery really and the PS3/360 aren't going to do it for me.

I'd get a Xbox 360, like I was going to, until my flatmate got given a free one :bleh!:

360...or you could just upgrade your PC every year to have the cutting edge stuff to run games with equally as good graphics provided you do have the cutting edge stuff. But then again a change is as good as a holiday and the 360 would be fun! and you can play on the net on that too so yeh...hard decision lol

Just Bought a 360 with Pro Evo 6 and PGR3 2 Controllers and Wireless Adapter...

Just Bought a 360 with Pro Evo 6 and PGR3 2 Controllers and Wireless Adapter...
[/b]

I just bought Pro Evo 6... I've heard a lot of negatives but mainly due to the editing not being there and obviously lack of licenses etc... reckon it will still hold up in the gameplay stakes! Enjoy your new purchases...

Right You have today to decide...

I have some money which will enable me to buy one of these consoles, and I have no idea what to get...
and what games to get with it...

So PLEASE help me...
[/b]
who doesn't already have a ps2 or xbox? i thought everybody in the world had 1. i voted wrong not that it matters now, i reckon u shud get a nintendo wii. looks very interesting, cheap, new and very cool.

why isn't the "wait for ps3" reply available ? [/b]

Because the PS3 will be an overpriced, underpowered, hype biscuit aimed at fanboys and the uneducated "just beC0z itz da Pl4yS7A7ioN!!!1!!1". It looked good to begin with, but it's more and more turning into a joke with the delays.

Plus it won't be released until the London Olympics.

Latest posts