• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WHat South Africa shoud do to win again!

primalskalas

Academy Player
1.) Ok firstly we need a whole new gameplan the kicking game...NOT working...

2.) Speed that is something we have but not using we need to pick up the pace

3.) talking of speed i cant recall seeing the ball in our wingers hand more than 10 times this year including Tri-Nations we play the crashball game wich is not working

4.) well 99.9 % of the world would agree on this one a NEW coach would do, dick muir is the worst backlin coach i have ever seen in my life he bring absolutly no flame in the backline we could have one of the most pottent backlines in world rugby but sadly no coach

5.) we could really do with consistant refrees sorry but this is the truth look at the game of scotland the guy slapping the ball out of hougaards hand and the refree just looked away the daylight rule only applyd for us the could have done what they wanted and got away with it

And on cue the Saffers crush England playing the same old game plan. Roll on RWC 07. Sorry - RWC 11!

1.) Ok firstly we need a whole new gameplan the kicking game...NOT working...

Just dont kick as much especially when other teams are expecting it.

2.) Speed that is something we have but not using we need to pick up the pace

Teams needs to gel first and fitness needs to match.

3.) talking of speed i cant recall seeing the ball in our wingers hand more than 10 times this year including Tri-Nations we play the crashball game wich is not working

Backline isnt really firing and core positions within the backline (i.e 12, 13, 15) havent settled (due to changes) to familiarise with each other.

4.) well 99.9 % of the world would agree on this one a NEW coach would do, dick muir is the worst backlin coach i have ever seen in my life he bring absolutly no flame in the backline we could have one of the most pottent backlines in world rugby but sadly no coach

PDV and co. might not be good coaches but the South African players are good Rugby players. The players themselves need to be held accountable as well.

5.) we could really do with consistant refrees sorry but this is the truth look at the game of scotland the guy slapping the ball out of hougaards hand and the refree just looked away the daylight rule only applyd for us the could have done what they wanted and got away with it

Just about everyone has a problem with the reffs. They do their best and sometimes they're wrong but most of the times they're right but I think we all know how you feel on that one primal.

These are just my opinions and Im no coach.:)

If score line are anything to go by then NO but physically England were totally crushed. They were outplayed in all the set pieces and driven back in the tackles. Had CJ Van der Linde not gifted the ball to Fodden with a 3 man overlap SA would have crushed them on the score line as well!

Latest posts