• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What team?

Owencelt

Academy Player
Hi guys, just interested if you follow just one club side or do you have one in most competitions. Thanks

id say i have one main one, one region anyway so otago in NPC and highlanders in super rugby, but then have other teams i would prefer won in their respective comps

so if asked id say i support quins in england

Not really.

But like Jabby, there are teams that I have developed a preference for watching and wanting to win, but this can change base don whether it is enjoyable to watch that team too. For example, I used to watch Toulouse a lot, but the level of so called flair becoming so barren and rare has meant I much prefer to deliberately seek out Clemont to watch instead now for the Top 14.

For Super Rugby it would Highlanders, and for Pro 14 it would be Leinster.

I grew up in a Neath supporting home, but when the whole district thing came in didn't like any. Would say ospreys in pro 14 just because of the link to neath and stormers in super rugby(but keep an eye on chiefs). Past few seasons have been watching Quins in the prem, find them enjoyable

I tend to follow a couple of teams in England (Glaws and Hornets, my local team) and 'adopt' teams in other countries. These include WP/Stormers in SA, North Harbour and Otago/Highlanders in NZ and Melrose in Scotland.

I would say I only really support Bath, but I do have other teams which I like. I don't really watch any Pro14, but I like to hear of Cardiff winning as it is where I went to university. In the Top 14 I like how Clermont play and in Super Rugby I am pretty neutral really.

Mine is
Prem and number 1 team - Tigers
Pro 14 - Munster (Edinburgh close second due to cockers)
Top 14 - Clermont
Super rugby - Brumbies (Or Sunwolves)
ITM/Air whatever - Auckland
Currie Cup - Western Province

New Zealand - Hurricanes and Taranaki
Ireland - Leinster or Ulster
Argentina - Jaguares
France - Toulon
Australia - Waratahs
South Africa - Lions
England - Saracens
Wales not sure..