• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What the...?!

J

Juan VdS

Lesson: Some guys hate to see beer spilled all over the floor. :mellow:
2mdjos1.jpg

Duh...

What's missing from that picture is the 8 guys in the background pulverising that bloke within an inch of his life.

She wants equality she gets equality.

All they need to do is work out how to get those results without wasting beer.

Yeah, I don't think the guys in the background stood up to help the girl up, your man is f***ing dead.

Without the min before and the more important 5 mins after you just never know. There is an assumption that because shes lookin pretty good in a bikini that she hasnt actually done anything wrong, and that the guy doing the kicking had only the camera man to help. She could well have been a complete skank and there could have been 50 friends behind the camera.

They may just have been husband and wife.

It's a pretty **** poor way to win an argument, followed up by a completely monsterous way to answer back. I'm all for women (who seem to be untouchable when it comes to even verbally winning an argument nowadays) getting their come-uppance when they deserve it. I reckon thats way way over the top.

She's obviously an idiot, but thats just damn dangerous.

I've seen the full vid which is about 20 seconds long, and had very little sympathy for that girl afterwards. She was being antagonistic biatch!

EDIT:

<object width='540' height='303'><param name='movie' value='http://mindcrap.com/flv_player/Main.swf' /><param name='FlashVars' value='config=http://mindcrap.com/flv_player/data/playerConfigEmbed/1090.xml' /><embed src='http://mindcrap.com/flv_player/Main.swf' quality='high' width='540' height='303' FlashVars='config=http://mindcrap.com/flv_player/data/playerConfigEmbed/1090.xml' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed></object>
via videosift.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Oct 28 2009, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've seen the full vid which is about 20 seconds long, and had very little sympathy for that girl afterwards. She was being antagonistic biatch!

<object width='540' height='303'><param name='movie' value='http://mindcrap.com/flv_player/Main.swf' /><param name='FlashVars' value='config=http://mindcrap.com/flv_player/data/playerConfigEmbed/1090.xml' /><embed src='http://mindcrap.com/flv_player/Main.swf' quality='high' width='540' height='303' FlashVars='config=http://mindcrap.com/flv_player/data/playerConfigEmbed/1090.xml' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed></object>
via videosift.com[/b]

Only one with no visible sign of manhood lashes out at women. I don't give what she's done but even thinking she deserved that is admitting a lack of manliness!

Even with the extra footage, all I see is a girl who could've broken her back, or died if she hit her head on the ground.

What she actually deserved at most was a cup of beer back in face. That's at most. Mostly the dude should've walked away thankful in the knowledge that she has revealed what an idiot she is. Instead he responded with a intimidatory violent act. Can't say that is the best way to act.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jacovw @ Oct 28 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Oct 28 2009, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've seen the full vid which is about 20 seconds long, and had very little sympathy for that girl afterwards. She was being a antagonistic biatch!

via videosift.com[/b]

Only one with no visible sign of manhood lashes out at women. I don't give what she's done but even thinking she deserved that is admitting a lack of manliness!
[/b][/quote]

Urrghhh..

I never said she deserved it, just that I had little sympathy.

Thanks for tracking down the complete video Steve! ;)

I'd never hit a woman. However, we've got to acknowledge that nowadays some women are not delicate and polite anymore. They behave like *****es. The guy in the video made a terrible mistake, because that is what these retards want: attention. They love to stir up men knowing that they'll always be the victims. The best thing to do is ignore them.

There are some extreme cases though. Two years ago we (Newman) played Champagnat in the semifinals of a tournament. We won 41-36. Among Champagnat's players was a 22 years old prop, known for his skills, and more importantly, for his politeness on and off the field... he was like a local hero, an example to follow. This guy had been going through some rough stuff: his father (former prop as well) had died of pancreatic cancer, and his uncle had committed suicide right after that. Needless to say, the guy was destroyed. He played an awful game. After the game was over, both teams were going to head over to the bar for some beers. As this guy walks out of the field, a girl (some other player's sister) starts insulting him VERY badly. The prop just ignored her as usual... until she said, literally: "I'm glad that f****r of your father died, you're as shitty as him".

The player walked directly towards the girl and punched her once in the face... we were shocked because we actually heard the sound of some bones getting broken! It was absolutely brutal... then both of them passed out.

The girl had to undergo reconstructive plastic surgery, and the guy had broken his own hand. The URBA banned him for life, and we've never heard of him again. As for the girl, she still roams around the Champagnat club, making fun of the poor guy.

I can't justify what he did, but oh well... I won't understand it until it happens to me. :mellow:

Thats a horrible situation and to be honest, it's hard to not sympathise with that guy you refer to. Still he made a terrible mistake. Sadly for him he didn't have a girlfriend or wife like I do. Amy has biceps bigger than Wonder Womans and would've sent her three rows back if it happened to me.

Besides what happened in the video above, I do think a lot of women nowadays play the victim card no matter what they say or do.

Yeah... it was really shocking. I didn't know the guy very well but we had faced each other over a dozen times and I always noticed his kindness and sympathy even in woeful circumstances. As a matter of fact, I was holding him with my arm while we were walking out of the pitch because he had problems with one leg... and when this girl said that, I knew he was going to hit her, but I was so shocked that I couldn't think of something to do. It was a very low move from that *****. :rahh:

Never hit a woman. For all sorts of reasons, but above all because it's bad.

Unless she's just bitten off your cock. Then you can give her a light spanking and use the blood to lubricate some deeper penetration.

edit: Frankie Boyle alert

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juan VdS @ Oct 28 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'd never hit a woman. However, we've got to acknowledge that nowadays some women are not delicate and polite anymore. They behave like *****es. The guy in the video made a terrible mistake, because that is what these retards want: attention. They love to stir up men knowing that they'll always be the victims. The best thing to do is ignore them.

There are some extreme cases though. Two years ago we (Newman) played Champagnat in the semifinals of a tournament. We won 41-36. Among Champagnat's players was a 22 years old prop, known for his skills, and more importantly, for his politeness on and off the field... he was like a local hero, an example to follow. This guy had been going through some rough stuff: his father (former prop as well) had died of pancreatic cancer, and his uncle had committed suicide right after that. Needless to say, the guy was destroyed. He played an awful game. After the game was over, both teams were going to head over to the bar for some beers. As this guy walks out of the field, a girl (some other player's sister) starts insulting him VERY badly. The prop just ignored her as usual... until she said, literally: "I'm glad that f****r of your father died, you're as shitty as him".

The player walked directly towards the girl and punched her once in the face... we were shocked because we actually heard the sound of some bones getting broken! It was absolutely brutal... then both of them passed out.

The girl had to undergo reconstructive plastic surgery, and the guy had broken his own hand. The URBA banned him for life, and we've never heard of him again. As for the girl, she still roams around the Champagnat club, making fun of the poor guy.

I can't justify what he did, but oh well... I won't understand it until it happens to me. :mellow:[/b]
Wow... I honestly can say if I was that guy I would have done the exact same, what a horrible thing to say. There's this idea that girls can say whatever they want just because they are girls and guys can't hit them that needs to be got rid of. I would give anyone who said something that offensive a slap despite their gender because they were going out to hurt me for no reason and it should be met with equal force, emotional or physical.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juan VdS @ Oct 29 2009, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I can't justify what he did, but oh well... I won't understand it until it happens to me. :mellow:[/b]
Can't justify what he did, can't even excuse it. Don't hit someone unless in self defence. Simple. And when it's man on woman, that's jail time.

We will all say that we would not do what he did, but none of us has been through such a rough situation. I'll never forget the face of that guy... he was absolutely destroyed. I can tolerate all sort of insults, but when somebody talks about my family... uh huh.

If I was this guy I'd have broken that "lady" into little pieces. Much to my own dismay, I still feel like doing it every single time I see her. :%#%#:

Whoop dat trick haha. Some B#@!$ just don't know when to stfu. I don't think she deserved this but she can't mouth off like that and not expect any consequences.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 29 2009, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Whoop dat trick haha. Some B#@!$ just don't know when to stfu. I don't think she deserved this but she can't mouth off like that and not expect any consequences.[/b]

Some of what is being said here is disgusting! to those: you sound like soccer players! you forget about the game every time you get rucked and just try to get the guy, no because rucking is part of the game... being man enough to walk away while a women beats you with a bloody cricket bat is part of the game!

Steve-O sorry for the misinterpretation, there's a massive difference between saying what she got was fair and that you have little sympathy! Sorry Bru!

for those who liked it though: You're a bunch of wussies!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jacovw @ Oct 29 2009, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 29 2009, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoop dat trick haha. Some B#@!$ just don't know when to stfu. I don't think she deserved this but she can't mouth off like that and not expect any consequences.[/b]

Some of what is being said here is disgusting! to those: you sound like soccer players! you forget about the game every time you get rucked and just try to get the guy, no because rucking is part of the game... being man enough to walk away while a women beats you with a bloody cricket bat is part of the game!

Steve-O sorry for the misinterpretation, there's a massive difference between saying what she got was fair and that you have little sympathy! Sorry Bru!

for those who liked it though: You're a bunch of wussies!
[/b][/quote]

Agree with how you feel about it. I'm not one to give girls a free pass to say what they like and even I think it's crap to celebrate a girl having her legs taken out from under her on conccrete. It's just sick. Had that same scene showed her tipped her into a pool, I'd feel a bit different, but as it stands it's just damn dangerous.

Latest posts