Getting to the end of Fringe and I don't want it to end. Certainly my favourite TV show ever.
I normally try to ignore most TV shows and watch them a few years later where I can watch one a day instead of one a week with huge gaps between seasons. I'v basically watched an episode of Fringe every day since the first one, and now only have 6 or so episodes left.
Others shows that have been put on the back burner/waiting for new episodes:
- Supernatural (my second favourite show)
- Game Of Thrones
- Breaking Bad
- Walking Dead
- Big Bang Theory
- How I Met Your Mother (getting a little boring and irritating now though).
Just watched Utopia, only one series available, but it was great.
Series I have ready to watch:
- Lost (yes, I've never watched it)
- 24 (again, never watched it when it was first aired)
- Six Feet Under
- The X-Files (must have seen a lot of them back in the day, but plan on re-watching them all)
- The Wire (only seen a few episodes thus far)