• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Just finished Homeland season 6.
Gave up on it when it was on TV cause I thought the story was a bit naff, a bit slow - noticed it had been put on Netflix the other day so watched the second half of the season and ended up really loving it.

Starting season 7 now, got three episodes to catch up on
We were the same. The last season we tried to watch was the one after the ginger fella was killed.

Is it worth giving it another go, @TRF_Olyy ?

We were the same. The last season we tried to watch was the one after the ginger fella was killed.

Is it worth giving it another go, @TRF_Olyy ?
IMO yes!
You stopped at the end of season 3 (I almost did as well, I didn't rate that season at all),
season 4 is my favourite one (it's a completely new story)
5 is very good as well, 6 was hit and miss and I'm really enjoying 7

@TRF_Olyy How many seasons are there and can I get them on Netflix?

Back on topic I'm watching Deep State on Fox and Seal Team on Sky Atlantic. The former looks very promising whilst the latter is watchable tripe.

I've also finally given up on The Walking Dead. I've not enjoyed the last couple of seasons and this current one is no different. The Sky+ series link thing failed during the mid-season break and I've not bothered to reset it.

Archer starts again this week. I think the last of the coma seasons but on the trailer should be better than Dreamland. I mean Kreiger is a parrot this series

(Out of context that looks like a bizzare thing to read)

No work tomorrow so have the urge to try and stay up to watch westworld tonight.

Need to try have a nap.
I'm gonna have to avoid the internet until after i get back from uni :(
I'll probably put up a spoiler thread like we had with game of thrones so we can talk about how batshit crazy everything is

Currently watching Designated Survivor on Netflix. Basically 24, but in the White House and Jack Bauer as President.

'Safe' on Netflix is a cracking watch.
Agreed, though I'm struggling slightly with Dexter's British accent.

I can also thoroughly recommend La Mante and Borderliner, French and Norwegian crime dramas respectively. They're fantastic.

I can also thoroughly recommend La Mante and Borderliner, French and Norwegian crime dramas respectively. They're fantastic.

Has anyone watched Rain? Looks quite interesting...

Arrested Development S5 should drop tonight!

I thought his accent was pretty spot on for a fair well off bloke

Personally thought Safe was a bit contrived. Didn't buy the whole who did it in the end and how they did it.

Loved Michael C Hall in Dexter - so maybe my judgement of him is still clouded him playing that character. But anyone British could have played that role. Typical - have to get an American to put on a British accent (I thought it wasn't bad, but there were times I thought where his accent veered and you could tell it was put on if you didn't know who he was) to get the Americans to watch it; albeit Michael C Hall is one of the Producers, so he was bound to put himself in it.

Last edited:
You can watch it in the original Danish with English subtitles on Netflix. The audio language options are next to the subtitle options. The dubbed version was absolutely horrendous.

You can watch it in the original Danish with English subtitles on Netflix. The audio language options are next to the subtitle options. The dubbed version was absolutely horrendous.
I had no idea. Thanks for the tip.

Just finished season 2 of Westworld and really enjoyed it but not quite as much as I was expecting to. Season 3 looks like the show will take a drastic shift though and could be even more interesting because of it.

Now watching season 2 of Legion (I wait for the shows to finish, then watch the whole thing in 2 or 3 sittings), loving it but wow is it crazy. Massively stylish and very philosophical, like marvel meets twin peaks but with the aesthetics of Kubrics The Shining.

Gonna have to find something a bit more 'normal' after these two mind-f**ks, as one mind can only take so much f**kery, thinking about Killing Eve, anyone seen it?

Latest posts