• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

The English.

Took a while to get into but very good. Rafe Spall is excellent. Kind of reminds me of Tom Hardy would play the role.

316101264_436989495289505_5471344729299366217_n.jpg

The Phenomenon: Ronaldo (original one). One of my all time favourite players and story and pressure he was under at the 1998 WC and redemption 4 years later after two major knee surgeries. Very good documentary.

Season finale to Andor was brilliant I still think the first three episodes were one too many. However the rest of it just really hit all the right notes.

Also first occurance of swearing in Star Wars?

Season finale to Andor was brilliant I still think the first three episodes were one too many. However the rest of it just really hit all the right notes.

I'm 2 episodes into this. Not heard a bad thing about it so expecting good things. Not bowled over by the first 2 episodes but not hating it either. Sounds like it gets better.

I loved Andor. It was like a Star Wars drama for adults.

Started watching "Wednesday" this morning,
Really enjoying it, it's better than I expected

I'm 2 episodes into this. Not heard a bad thing about it so expecting good things. Not bowled over by the first 2 episodes but not hating it either. Sounds like it gets better.
it does, its great, dont forget to look out for the after credit scene in the last episode

Eileen (Hilary Swank) is a journalist from New York who moves to Alaska for a clean start and who looks for redemption both personally and professionally after joining a daily metro newspaper in Anchorage. In the City of Anchorage, she works with another colleague at the newspaper, Roz Friendly, to complete and release reports on a crisis known as the Missing and murdered Indigenous persons Crisis in the state of Alaska. *Season 1 is on ABC and streams on Hulu.

1669791111675.png

Last edited:
Started watching "Wednesday" this morning,
Really enjoying it, it's better than I expected
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised
Did either of you notice the sound mixing being really off? ie. The music and sound effects are all really loud but I can barely hear the dialogue.

Might just be an issue with my TV though.

I think that's just a sign that you're getting old.
Sound effects are always too loud, and dialogue always to quiet

TV's have really really poor speakers, I have a soundbar with 5.0 setup and rarely have that problem anymore. I'd like a subwoofer but I think they contribute to the problem rather than enhance.

They have poor speakers to make you by external sound systems mind.

Anyone watching 1899 on Netflix? Same people who made dark. Only a few eos in but enjoying it so far. It's in like 7/8 different languages and the plot is bonkers so not one you can watch in the background.

Anyone watching 1899 on Netflix? Same people who made dark. Only a few eos in but enjoying it so far. It's in like 7/8 different languages and the plot is bonkers so not one you can watch in the background.
Yeah I'm watching that. It's strange….

I've been rewatching Homeland recently - noticed that the whole lot is on Netflix and I've not seen the latest/final season, but couldn't remember anything from the preceding two seasons so thought I'd watch it all again. Got about 1.5seasons left to go.
Season 2 is ok, and Season 3 is...average, but I really love the rest of it, great cast and great storylines
Just finished the final season - really good, took some elements from the earlier seasons (trying to guess who's loyalties lie where) which I liked a lot

Sad that it's over but realistically 8 seasons is a good amount and I'd rather it end on a solid season than continue on and deteriorate a lot (like season 2 and 3 did, before they found their stride again)

Latest posts