• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What was your favourite film when you were a kid?

lol good choices! one that stands out for me is "Over the top" with Sylvester Stallone, the trucking movie with arm wrestling lol still use that technique to this day! haha

Mighty Ducks was another beast of a movie series, loved watching all 3 of them although D2 was the best.

Emilio!!! The mighty duckman himself! Mind you he was only in the first one wasn't he?

BTW, I really liked his new movie, Bobby.

When I was really small my dad taped -EVERYTHING- we had at least 100+ movies on tape, I watched so many movies growing up I could have become a critic at the age of 6 :p

Honestly though, the Back to the future movies were viewed at least a million and two times, followed closely by countless other childhood classics such as blind fury, Flight of the navigator, Universal soldier and Kickboxer.

but Marty McFly still takes the cake though.

honey i shrunk the kids, dont know why but it always seems to stay in the back of my head.

<div class='quotemain'>... also watching the Oceans 11 (the Original)[/b]

You've seen that as well?
Geez, i thought i was gonna need therapy after watching such diatribe.
No script, no direction and the actors were always blind drunk making up lines as they go along to a "general plot"...and i use those words very loosely.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah but it was better than the remake... At least the Original the guys acting weren't known for their acting talent, they were known for their singing... The Remake the guys were known for their 'Acting' Talent and then you have the exploitation of a classic, by making Sequel's which were worse than the Original Remake...

I remember thinking Ghostbusters was the coolest movie ever when it came out and was dumb enough to start liking it more than Star Wars for a while. Juvenile perceptions change like that sometimes.

Then common sense re-emerged about a year later.

I just remember the never ending story. Well, I hardly ermember anything of it, just remember watching it. And a very scary version of Pinnokio (not the Disney one) in which there's a big fire. Scared me to bits :s

The Goonies - Far and away the best kids film!

I always got so ****** though cuz dad would always turn up at birthday parties early and i'd have to go home before i could see the end of it.

Saw the first 3/4 of it about 10 times before i got to see the end.

That, and Roadhouse - the first movie i saw when i was young with serious sexy-time in it!!

Sexy-time and throat-ripping - the perfect combination!

Any Schwarzennegger film was my favourite. Films like Predator, Commando, Terminator!

Latest posts