• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What we do outside TRF

A

alexrugby

Well hi guys, I don't know whether we have similar thread but anyway I am interested in your hobbies and interests outside TRF, Jobs and Rugby

I enjoy Photography when on expeditions or in Capital also

I have an aim of mountaineering in closer future

And adore stencil F**ck that!!! Government announced it as an illegal thing and the only wall I use today is that of mine room :)))

B

bates

I play cricket, enjoy music both listening and making, loving art and culture ( yesterday went to the new Ensor exhibitions) and now I'm figuring out how to lose my current job as it is pure ****.

D

dullonien

I'm an architecture student at the moment which unfortunately takes up almost all my time. I have time to go to the gumn to lift weights once or twice a week, and go to the pub now and again, but not much else! But during summer etc. I enjoy mountain biking, photography, swimming. The more lazy things I enjoy are, computers (using / building) and listening to music.

O

Olyy

I play Rugby League, mountain bike, occasionally kayaking, i used to kite buggy but i'm looking to get into kite surfing when the weather picks up a bit (going in the sea when there's snow on the beach isn't appealing). I also play guitar (though not as much as I used to), and study Zoology, but it's crap.

F

feicarsinn

I've been playing Guitar for a few years now, getting better and just got a new acoustic. Oh shes sexy. I play hurling for my club and count( I threw a video in for ye who don't know it. The start is a bit crap but it gets better). Eh I guess I read a bit, big into my histrory so mainly stuff like that, ye know?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmzivRetelE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmzivRetelE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

K

King_D'Arcy

Facebook, Youtube. Sometimes Twitter. But that's only when I've received a few too many cosmopolitans on facebook.

G

gingergenius

At Uni in Edinburgh doing Linguistics and Scottish Gaelic. I watch as much rugby as I can on the weekend, and play for a team on wednesday afternoons.

Other than that I spend my evenings getting drunk and going to clubs with good djs, going to the pub and playing pool, or staying in and getting high.

I work all summer teaching sailing as well which helps fund stuff.

A

alexrugby

Cute

well I also have loaded workday and no weekends at all, because I AM DOC GOD DAMN IT :)))))

I also lack some time to feel a bit wilder than I am :D:D:D:D

But anyway I have strongly decided to participate in annual Mountaineering expeditions

ohhhhhh it would be goood, and WILL BE GOOD ;)

Watch this

J

Juggernaut

working in the IT industry, the last thing I want is to go home and turn on my laptop (unless it's work related and really urgent).

so hobbies for me include swimming, fishing and gardening (I have 2 plots of cabbages, 1 plot of carrots & 2 plots of tomatoes). On Saturdays, I try to go to the grounds and watch some local club rugby.

N

Nickdnz

I'm a student Victoria University doing a BA in Political Science, Criminology and Psychology and minoring in Religious Studies and Theatre. I work part time in Telemarketing which makes me one of the most hated people in the world. Hobbies include Hapkido (Korean Martial Art), Rugby (Obviously), Fishing (When I can) and Powerlifting. I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic candle lit dinners and just staring meaningfully into that significant others eyes...My Number is 027.......

(The last sentence was a joke).

J

Jer1cho

My Profession: I'm a Sound Engineer. Basically, i do final sound mix on feature films, and television shows here in South Africa.

Hobbies: I play games. A lot. PC, Xbox and PS3. I also love fishing, and camping. I exercise 5 times a week as well, so the gym is also a hobby i enjoy.

Not a massive drinker, but when the occasion seems fit, i go all out. Getting high is always fun too.

Then lastly, I'm getting married next month, after a 7 year relationship, so looking forward to that one!

G

Gavin

I'm a student from Northern Ireland studying in Canterbury, Kent. Course is a BA in Classical & Archaeological Studies. My hobbies include rugby, but not this year - hopefully begin again next year.

S

stormer2010

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 28 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm an architecture student at the moment which unfortunately takes up almost all my time. I have time to go to the gumn to lift weights once or twice a week, and go to the pub now and again, but not much else! But during summer etc. I enjoy mountain biking, photography, swimming. The more lazy things I enjoy are, computers (using / building) and listening to music.[/b]

Where the hell do you find the time? Thankfully I've been done with varsity for a year and a half now but I'll tell you it doesn't get much more leisurely and with the industry being a bit slow it actually means more work to keep the boat afloat.

As for myself, I like sports and although I've decided to stop playing rugby (the club games in SA are just too rough for me; between fractured feet, broken fingers and dead arms you hardly even get to play), I've started training for athletics (track & field) again and enjoy Kloofing ('extreme' hiking) in the Cape. Also, drinking is high on the list. Mostly locally produced wines and brandies (decent stuff; not the sort you chuck Coke into). The beaches in and around Cape Town are pretty awesome. Making furniture. Ermmm. Ja. I'm interested in my cat and like cooking. Wish I had the time/money to travel more and get my humidor a bit fuller. Not really a smoker but enjoy a cigar once in a while.

M

monkeypigeon

I'm a Law Student in UCC. Second Year. I'm in a lecture right now actually.

I like to read and watch lots of rugby and go out. And that's about it.

D

dullonien

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stormer2010 @ Mar 3 2010, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 28 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm an architecture student at the moment which unfortunately takes up almost all my time. I have time to go to the gumn to lift weights once or twice a week, and go to the pub now and again, but not much else! But during summer etc. I enjoy mountain biking, photography, swimming. The more lazy things I enjoy are, computers (using / building) and listening to music.[/b]

Where the hell do you find the time? Thankfully I've been done with varsity for a year and a half now but I'll tell you it doesn't get much more leisurely and with the industry being a bit slow it actually means more work to keep the boat afloat.[/b][/quote]

Well I struggle to make time some weeks, such as the last couple where I've had zero time to do anything other than work 12+ hours a day.

I'm only in the second year, and probably working harder than most, but I'm getting constant 2:1's and 1st's, so I'm happy. But I know the work load will increase more and more. Enjoying it though!

A

alexrugby

Wow guys you have amazing jobs and future directions, Archaeologists, Sound Engineers, Political Sciences, Architecture, and etc,,, great jobs

I also enjoy fishing and there is a guy who proves he is awesome at Fly-Fishing (trout of course) and I am interested in coming across this guy to tech me that ;) ;) ;)

D

durbutter

Final year Environmental Science student in UCC. Play a bit of music.

Enjoy drinkin',shmokin', fightin'

A

alexrugby

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Mar 3 2010, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Final year Environmental Science student in UCC. Play a bit of music.

Enjoy drinkin',shmokin', fightin'[/b]

God! you look like me ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Latest posts