• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What would happen if Flankers were abolished?

Hmmm Let's see - Fit a member to each post:

Umm, I think I'm one of the few members who doesn't worship Ben Smith. Quite a few players I'd prefer to see on the wing, although happy he is given a shot at centre.

if rugby union took out flankers then i would have to play second row :(

if rugby union took out flankers then i would have to play second row :(

Are they the dudes that have to grab the front row's dangly bits? I can never tell whose arm is coming between the legs of those blokes out front.

das

Yep thats our wonderful job.

So, what exactly do you grab hold of? (This is a serious question) Sometimes I see a player hand his shirt down for the guy behind to grab, other times it looks like they try to grab the inside leg of the shorts, but I can't help but think that on many occasions you get to know that front row better than their own wives do.

das

Usually I go for hooking my hand into the waistband of their shorts, assuming its possible.

Fixed that for you! :drinks:

Generally a New Zealander...

Because some of us on the forum doesn't praise the ground he walks on. Some of us can see his flaws. And some of us aren't lap fapping fanboys of him.

And to be honest, we are get sick and tired of the endless discussions about his greatness, when he isn't really all that great... To some of us... not everyone.. just some of us...

He saves little children! Or he at least visits them in hosipital watch his recent Late Late interview you'll understand...and be humbled.

Also flaws? BO'D? WTF?

Last edited:
lol, Ireland can't have one guy they (rightfully) love on their national team, and praise him. I'll admit we do see his name.....often.........on here, but still !

So, what exactly do you grab hold of? (This is a serious question) Sometimes I see a player hand his shirt down for the guy behind to grab, other times it looks like they try to grab the inside leg of the shorts, but I can't help but think that on many occasions you get to know that front row better than their own wives do.

das

Depends on the prop, really. Waistband is pretty normal, shirt is too but I don't like it as much. Too loose. I had one guy who liked me to reach across and grab his pocket. That worked quite well.

Depends on the prop, really. Waistband is pretty normal, shirt is too but I don't like it as much. Too loose. I had one guy who liked me to reach across and grab his pocket. That worked quite well.

Pocket?

das

Yeah his shorts had pockets, so my arm would go around the front of his leg and I'd hook my fingers into the pocket that was right be side my head.

Latest posts