• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What YouTube Channels Have Good Rugby Content?

Sazima

Academy Player
Hi guys, this is my first post so sorry if I put this in the wrong place.

My questions is if there are any good YouTube channels out there that show player highlights, match highlights, full games, montages/ tribute all sorts.

My friend has got a new tablet and I want to subscribe him to some good content!

Thanks all,

Sazima

'Rugby montages' is good.
'Bspor TV' also uploads a lot of rugby compilations.
If you're into NZ rugby, then the 'Tight Five Rugby Union' is good... they don't do montages and stuff, but they upload a lot of rugby segments from tv.

Some other alright ones are:
- RugbyHighlightsHD
- TryTimeTV
- Raw Rugby

yea there are honestly heaps out there, a lot of them tend to focus on certain countries / comps, so it depends what countries / comps you're in to.

GG Rugby is a really good one for montages too

'Rugby montages' is good.
'Bspor TV' also uploads a lot of rugby compilations.
If you're into NZ rugby, then the 'Tight Five Rugby Union' is good... they don't do montages and stuff, but they upload a lot of rugby segments from tv.

Some other alright ones are:
- RugbyHighlightsHD
- TryTimeTV
- Raw Rugby

Thanks for this. Which ones would you say do the best tributes?

Probs Rugby Montages
They are high quality and consistent. There are others out there that probs do better tributes, but they hardly ever upload.
BsporTV also do pretty good tributes, and they are VERY consistent.

I'm not a fan of BsporTV. Sacrifices quality for quantity, and there are always stupid effects on the videos that can get in the way of the rugby itself. Plop12Man hasn't been mentioned and is pretty good but hasn't been active in about a year so don't expect any new content. Also a real focus on the Welsh, which is good as no other channels seem to cover them. Agree that Rugby Montages HD is the probably the best.

Latest posts