• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's been your favourite Wallabies moment, during the 2012 rugby championship ?

KL70

Academy Player
What's been your favourite Wallabies moment so far, during the 2012 rugby championship and please say why.

I was wondering why I was spending less time on this forum recently. Threads like this make the reason that much clearer.

When they smash the pants off south Africa in Perth in 2 weeks

Just for you Heineken :)

When they smash the pants off south Africa in Perth in 2 weeks

Just for you Heineken :)

are you psychic or did you just not read the topic of the thread? :p

I liked it when they drew with Argentina... oh wait, that was a different team ;)

Yeah yeah... the dude enticed me, so I just went with it...

Timani's huge tackle on Sonny Bill, just because it's such a rare sight seeing him getting smashed.

Timani's huge tackle on Sonny Bill, just because it's such a rare sight seeing him getting smashed.

This is probably the thing that annoyed me most about the game. The tackle was not huge at all, it just looked that way because SBW 'lost' the ball in contact. Of course if you watch the tackle you'll see it was actually knocked on by Timani after SBW had passed it. There was nothing special about the tackle in any way...

The 2012 rugby championship is still on. This thread is premature. To be honest, you cant answer this now.

This is probably the thing that annoyed me most about the game. The tackle was not huge at all, it just looked that way because SBW 'lost' the ball in contact. Of course if you watch the tackle you'll see it was actually knocked on by Timani after SBW had passed it. There was nothing special about the tackle in any way...

yeah it was actually funny seeing it in slow motion, SBW didn't actually even take notice of being tackled, looked relaxed the whole time. Didn't look like it affected him at all.

when you get punched in the face for a living, I can't imagine being tackled would worry you.