• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Whats happened to Lekso?!

But thanks to some fine work by you, wairarapa_cullen, we did eventually get him. Crookedi also happened to join the exact same day DarkManX got banned for a week several months ago, but he didn't post.
He probably could of stayed under the radar for much longer if it wasn't for his sudden extreme behaviour as crookedi. So he busted himself really.

On a serious note, I do hope he is ok considering their recent turmoils as with the rest of our fellow TRFers from georgia.

How come I wasn't informed personally of Lekso's dissappearance, it could be too late for me to track him down using my crazy Perthian connections!
20071201225445_20071120105720_20071120-0093-despair.jpg

PS. I think Lekso would appreciate the sheer size of the picture.

Getting a bit serious, hasn't been on for 24 days now. I think somethings happened to him

I never sent it you know. If I can keep my head clear of this accursed cold/flu thing I've got, I'll fire a quick one off to him. I'm sure he'll be fine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 11 2008, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I never sent it you know. If I can keep my head clear of this accursed cold/flu thing I've got, I'll fire a quick one off to him. I'm sure he'll be fine.[/b]

Are you really a teacher? Or have you just had a sustained head cold and gotten confused?

This is getting very serious, we may need to start a Facebook group!

I'm a (student) teacher when I can get out of bed and go into school, unlike the past two days.

Lekso Rugby,

Everyone from TRF is worried about you as we have not seen you on our forum for a while. We know what is happening in Georgia at the moment and everyone is concerned about you. We miss you and want to know how you are.

Please let everyone in TRF know how you are,

From

St Helens RLFC and all of www.therugbyforum.com

Lekso got back to me:

Hello dear friends, I appreciate your attention very very very much, I take pride of being the member of such a great team called TRF

Guys now it is OK in Georgia, but what about future only God knows what may happen:):)

Actually the reason of my dissapearance is my Medical work

Now as I became 6th year student I have extensive and heavy schedule of medical practices, overnight duties in Intensive Care Unit and etc. so this consumes such a great energy from me that no time for internet.....

I love you all and I will rush into TRF as soon as I will have time for breathing

Best regards to my lovely rugby world.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks my friends.

Glad to see he's not using his WAP while doing drastic surgery. Oops wrong lung!

Latest posts