• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's my team...

Seriously, why do you want to support a S14 team? They're all artificial, commercial and probably care more for their silly team names than their fans. Do they actually realise that fans turn up to watch them? I think they think these bozos are just random guys who turn up to watch them play rugby.
[/b]

Artificial and commercial, coming from a Saracens fan! Nice one mate!!

At least no-one can any longer accuse Southerners of not having a sense of humour.....

<div class='quotemain'>
Seriously, why do you want to support a S14 team? They're all artificial, commercial and probably care more for their silly team names than their fans. Do they actually realise that fans turn up to watch them? I think they think these bozos are just random guys who turn up to watch them play rugby.
[/b]

Artificial and commercial, coming from a Saracens fan! Nice one mate!!

At least no-one can any longer accuse Southerners of not having a sense of humour.....
[/b][/quote]

I try my best :bana:

Edit: May I just say that being up at 2am, absolutely slaughtered on oatmeal stout and then managing to blunder onto the Rugby forum is a joy to behold.

I have finally achieved one of the fifty things I need to do before I die.

Edit: May I just say that being up at 2am, absolutely slaughtered on oatmeal stout and then managing to blunder onto the Rugby forum is a joy to behold.

[/quote]

Good work fella!! :D :D :D

Good work fella!! :D :D :D
[/quote]

That's it EARTH ***ans....unless I am very much mistaken our septic friend is from Earth!

Debate over I'd say!

[/b]

believe me, when you're a team like the stormers or the bulls you know you've got some great crowd love comin atcha. And they apreciate it too, believe you me.

"Newlands, home of Stormers Rugby, has been the most visited venue in the Super 12 since 1999. Newlands has carried more average spectators per match than any other stadium in the competition, in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand, for the past 6 years (1999 â€" 2004). In 2002, Newlands welcomed its millionth spectator, to watch a Stormers match, through the gates."

oh and you could allways support the stormers dude, we havn't exactly ever won the competition but WP is a pretty good team to support, proud holders of 32 curry cup ***les, and got to a final in the Super 12 once :) .

Kinda like the team that should perform but doesn't allwasy deliver, fun to support you know ? Then again that might just be becuase I'm a WP guy.

Kinda like the team that should perform but doesn't allwasy deliver[/b]

If that's the criteria, he might as well start supporting Northampton...

I've decided:

Ireland

My family's got an Irish heritage so I figure that's all that I have to go with!
[/b]
:cheers: Good on ya!
We just defeated Wales, so no time like now to be a supporter...
I will warn you, though...Ireland will break your heart.

<div class='quotemain'>
I've decided:

Ireland

My family's got an Irish heritage so I figure that's all that I have to go with!
[/b]
:cheers: Good on ya!
We just defeated Wales, so no time like now to be a supporter...
I will warn you, though...Ireland will break your heart.
[/b][/quote]

Nah... the All Blacks will break your heart when they beat Ireland in the RWC Final in a few months time.

Not if they get soundly beaten by another Southern Hemisphere side first.

Those guys are out for blood I tells ye!

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

believe me, when you're a team like the stormers or the bulls you know you've got some great crowd love comin atcha. And they apreciate it too, believe you me.

"Newlands, home of Stormers Rugby, has been the most visited venue in the Super 12 since 1999. Newlands has carried more average spectators per match than any other stadium in the competition, in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand, for the past 6 years (1999 â€" 2004). In 2002, Newlands welcomed its millionth spectator, to watch a Stormers match, through the gates."

oh and you could allways support the stormers dude, we havn't exactly ever won the competition but WP is a pretty good team to support, proud holders of 32 curry cup ***les, and got to a final in the Super 12 once :) .

Kinda like the team that should perform but doesn't allwasy deliver, fun to support you know ? Then again that might just be becuase I'm a WP guy.
[/b][/quote]

Year???

Latest posts