• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Whats the chance

C

cabbage

If rugby 2005 is a hit what do you think the chances of ea making RUGBY STREET game mabey a bit like 7's

C

captainamerica

Not anytime soon, I think.

If Rugby 2005 is a hit, it might get EA to realize this is a series that should be released every year, not every year and a half.

Maybe after some time (like the Maddens & Fifa's...)

S

Saint N Sinner

maybe its released same date every year, but after a game has been released maybe a few months break then start the work on the next one like FIFA.

Well sort of

C

cabbage

Just thought it would be cool having a big cartoony lomu smashing little Englishmen on a beach

B

Badboy

Originally posted by cabbage@Feb 16 2005, 08:42 AM
Just thought it would be cool having a big cartoony lomu smashing little Englishmen on a beach
i think its most important at the moment to find a great rugby game with rules and gameplay .

C

captainamerica

Originally posted by cabbage@Feb 16 2005, 08:42 AM
You can kinda do that with WCR (which I still think is a fun game). Just not on a beach. Not yet, any way.

7's would be a great addition. The Street series, though, in any sport, doesn't appeal to me.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.