• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Whats the story about the 1995 All Blacks getting poisoned in South Africa WC is it true or False?

After I watched Invictus, I understood a greater good has come from that for South Africa. All Black fans (including the South African AB fans) may never forget the poisoning scenario no matter how many times they watch Invictus, but Mandela and Stransky made Rugby a hero for that part of the world.

Last edited:
People still belive, as in actually truly believe AB players were intentionally poisoned? And us Saffas are called conspiracy theorists..

What a ****ty first post.

Why on earth would you go and dig this thread out now of all times?? I am considering in neg-repping you because you are now opening a can of worms that could've been left where it was. In the past.

Guys like Conrad Smith and Big E, and maybe even sigesige00 will crawl out of their holes again and start all sorts of ****!

Were you really that bored??

South Africans just got lucky and shouldn't have even made the final Nelson Mandela Apartheid and the All-Blacks their usual selves coming up with insane excuses whenever things don't go accordingly what's next they got abducted by aliens and Elvis Presley wearing a leopard g-string alien-probed them on the moon 2 days before the game too ?
whewwww, man...my job here is done. Retrieving back to my hole now, ring when needed !

Latest posts