• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's up with rugby on the box in North America?

Fei Jai

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Gloucester
I live in Canada, on holiday in the US - cant get live 6Ns rugby on the tele in either territory. In canada Setanta sports only show the games 24 hours late and can't find them at all ion the US.

Bitter and twisted. :mad:

Any of the online streaming video services any good?

*********link removed by admin********** streams (though I'm not sure if I should be posting it here:mellow:

If you're in the states, try to find someplace that has BBC America, as they usually broadcast 6N matches as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the responses - Eagles 85, I wish I knew which link you had posted.

I live in Canada, on holiday in the US - cant get live 6Ns rugby on the tele in either territory. In canada Setanta sports only show the games 24 hours late and can't find them at all ion the US.

Bitter and twisted. :mad:

Any of the online streaming video services any good?

In Canada this is because the BBC don't allow any other carrier to show the England games for at least 24 hours after it's been played. It affects the other matches because Sportsnet World(Setanta has no share of ownership in the channel anymore) probably dosen't want to play them all out of order thus likely giving away the result in the England game. Luckily it isn't impossible to sequester yourself away from rugby news in Canada if you really want to watch the taped game without knowing the score its certainly possible but I agree it's annoying.

Last edited:

Latest posts