• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

whats with the off(offline) thing

W

woosaah

Guest
whats with it? even though i am online it says i am off, is there a way to change this? says the same on everyone else as well :)

if this has been covered then i havnt seen it anywhere :)

have fun :p
 
G

getofmeland

Guest
Yeah I know, I will have to have another look at it.... it was one of several small changes made, just trying to keep you all on your toes... if anyone can spot the others please remark on them
 
B

Black-Monday

Guest
Its nice to have a few additions to the forum, there are endless possibilities but some will drag emphasis away from typing and posting.

BM
 
S

sambãd5

Guest
Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 10 2006, 01:00 PM
whats with it? even though i am online it says i am off, is there a way to change this? says the same on everyone else as well :)

if this has been covered then i havnt seen it anywhere :)

have fun :p
im still sitting here thinking to myself, where am i ment to be looking? :huh:
 
E

EVOL

Guest
Originally posted by sambãd5+Apr 11 2006, 11:16 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Apr 10 2006, 01:00 PM
whats with it? even though i am online it says i am off, is there a way to change this? says the same on everyone else as well :)

if this has been covered then i havnt seen it anywhere :)

have fun :p
im still sitting here thinking to myself, where am i ment to be looking? :huh: [/b]
ditto
 
W

woosaah

Guest
look at someones profile, in the active stats, there is a status bit and it says offline, even if you/they are online
 
K

kaftka

Guest
Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 11 2006, 03:12 PM
look at someones profile, in the active stats, there is a status bit and it says offline, even if you/they are online
99.4% of things invented in the last 10 years aren't made to be 'functional'. FACT
 
G

gjohn85

Guest
Originally posted by kaftka+Apr 11 2006, 06:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Apr 11 2006, 03:12 PM
look at someones profile, in the active stats, there is a status bit and it says offline, even if you/they are online
99.4% of things invented in the last 10 years aren't made to be 'functional'. FACT [/b]
Like your brain??? ;)
 
K

kaftka

Guest
Originally posted by gjohn85+Apr 11 2006, 10:22 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2006, 06:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Apr 11 2006, 03:12 PM
look at someones profile, in the active stats, there is a status bit and it says offline, even if you/they are online

99.4% of things invented in the last 10 years aren't made to be 'functional'. FACT
Like your brain??? ;) [/b]
You didn't think that one through very well. I'm 18, not 10 :p
 
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

Guest
whats the difference?

rassies 2007 years old and kinkon is 5...they both stupid
 
H

harrison2468

Guest
What's up with giving all new members their 'unique' signature as well. That is certainly new.
 
G

getofmeland

Guest
Well anyone who joins now will automatically will get a default signature... I just thought it would make the whole appeal of the website, much better, and maybe encourage them to change it to something they want, rather than having a blank box
 
H

harrison2468

Guest
Originally posted by getofmeland@Apr 11 2006, 03:21 PM
Well anyone who joins now will automatically will get a default signature... I just thought it would make the whole appeal of the website, much better, and maybe encourage them to change it to something they want, rather than having a blank box
Was I the first person to notice?
 
H

harrison2468

Guest
Originally posted by getofmeland@Apr 11 2006, 04:23 PM
Yes

:bana:  :bana:  :bana:  :bana:  :bana:
Golly, and I don't get a banana.

We haven't beat you yet. ;)
 

Latest posts

Top