• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's your favorites series , TV show ?

Csi(orignal) and the Simpsons. South park and Family Guy. Stargate. Theres so many.

I'm struggling to keep up with all the Lost, Heroes, X-Files and Prison Break stuff I've been watching of late.

It's been fun though.

Best animated series I've enjoyed for a long time is the Justice League Animated Series. I've got them all on dvd and 3/4 of the stories are bloody good. I didn't watch it for ages, because the toy line was marketed at 5-10 year olds. Then I saw a few and realised that the stories were pretty decent.

Heroes, can't wait for season 3.
Prison Break, getting a bit old though.
Scrubs, one of my fave comedies.
Top Gear, getting better and better.
Grand Designs, I don't miss it, ever.
Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park, who doesn't love them.

Loved Spooks and Life on Mars, but missed most of them. Gonna have to get them.

My avatar gives me away but I still love the X-Files even though the last two seasons were pretty awful but hopefully the new movie coming out later this year will help redeem the show's legacy.

Present shows that I love are Dexter (this is show is brilliant, you all need to see it). Battlestar Galactica and Pushing Daisies.

I'd like to chip in with two TV programs that i think deserve a mention on here. Although they are not my all time favourites (That would be 24) they show that good TV can still be made and it doesn't all have to be Pop Idol style rubbish are Jeremy kyle tat.

Dexter and Life are two new takes on the police show that i thought were pretty original and hopefully will break onto terrestrial TV. Both well written and acted and just try to do something a bit different than the rest

Im a big fan of Ray Mears survival shows. Never thought it would be my sort of show but I find them quite addictive and they are on sky all the time.

right.. here are all the tv series i love

Heroes - own season one on dvd
Scrubs - got first 5 seasons on dvd hope they finish season 7
Friends - have all 10 seasons
Smallville - have all 6 seasons on dvd loving season 7
Prison Break
Ghost Whisperer - always had a thing for jenifer love-hewitt
how i met your mother - first 2 seasons on dvd, love season 3 so far

and i am sure there is more, i have been told i watch too much tv, what do you guys think?

im really enjoying house and boston legal atm.

crimanal intent and law and order also. something about late night crime shows that arnt csi- which are getting abit cleche.

getting back into prison break. didnt like the 2nd half of the last season so tuned out. but enjoying it now.

also on my tv lineup - enjoying watching the simpsons again and darren brown - trick of the mind i also enjoy. and anyone catched that identity programme? as far as gameshows go thats got to be the best atm

My avatar gives me away but I still love the X-Files even though the last two seasons were pretty awful but hopefully the new movie coming out later this year will help redeem the show's legacy. [/b]

i really enjoyed x-files too untill it went a bit iffy. thats a programme which i would very much enjoy if they put repeats on at a decent hour.

A couple of shows that I've really enjoyed watching lately is Burn Notice and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Does anyone else watch these?

Burn Notice gives a breath of fresh air to the spy/espionage genre. Its fun, its sexy and its exciting. Great stuff.

As for the Chronicles...brilliant work. I always enjoyed the Terminator movies and it wasn't until I was older and that I realised the whole story. This new TV series gives more of an indepth look.

Underbelly...a look at the infamous episode of underworld killings and the gang warfare that went on in Melbourne for a number of years.

got very into heroes 1st series, and first 3 seasons of lost. not watched the new stuff though, will do once my dissertations done an handed in. god how it drags on....

Latest posts