• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's your favorites series , TV show ?

so much good telly at the moment. Scrubs, Family Guy, Top Gear.

Also two which haven't been mentioned are two ultimate faves of mine currently, Shameless and Skins, bloody brilliant.

I really like Heroes, Scrubs, and House. Don't have to mention the classics (The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park). Also I've been watching some really old shows on Nickelodeon like The Addams Family, Bewitched, and I Dream of Jeannie. I think I like those best.

House MD, The 4400, The Big Bang theory, IT Crow and the first season of Prison Break.

From the past The Sopranos and Oz.

LOST, Friday Night Lights, Life, House MD, Family Guy, Top Gear, The Unit, South Park.

That right there ladies and gentlemen, is a master list.

im loving house and boston legal.

i think that house should be prime minister/presedent/dictator/comunist supreme/king/emperor of all of the respected nations. and planets. house is a god. hes a c***, and thats why hes so good. hes always right, and when hes not, he makes it look like he is, because hes a c***.

then i think that every lawyer should be emplyoed from boston legal. i think that every lawyer should grope the judge, and the victum... or is that sexual harrassment?

wwe smackdown, wwe raw and ecw.. the simpsons.. greys anatomy.. wreck rescue.. west coast customs..

Comedy:

Peep Show is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Green Wing and Alan Partridge and The Thick of It are also up there.

Extras, Office, Balls of Steel, Trigger Happy TV, MBB, Mighty Boosh also quality.

Drama:

Shameless was awesome until recently. Teachers. Dexter (USA show). The Street is high quality. At the moment I'm watching the Fixer which isn't bad. Skins is also pretty good.

Cartoons:

South Park and Tom & Jerry are THE sickest cartoons.

Other:

Derren Brown. Any show he does. He's an absolute G.

Tribe. Awesome.

Top Gear

Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsay, Hugh Fearnly Whittingstall and Rick Stein are the only cool celebrity chefs.

it for now..

Dont really watch TV much nowadays. I am starting to get back into dragonball z. Im d/l episodes off the net and determined to d/l all 200+ episodes. Although by the time I actually achieve this i'll be 50 due to my shitty internet connection.

When last have you guys seem The simpsons.Futurerama is allso cool.

IT Crowd

The cast is the best in a brit comedy series i have seen in awile

IT Crowd

The cast is the best in a brit comedy series i have seen in awile

IT Crowd

The cast is the best in a brit comedy series i have seen in awile..

IT Crowd

The cast is the best in a brit comedy series i have seen in awile..

Do any of you guys watch brit comedies....

The IT Crowd is awesome,the cast is really funny

med_gallery_353_76_80700.jpg

anyone guess what my favourite tv show is from this picture of me? :D

Really into Lost. Just seem to keep me captivated. Anyone when season 4 starts again. It's killing waiting to watch the next episode

that was the exterior of the friends apartment building in new york :)

go new york!!! thats all i wanted to do when i was there really :)

anyway i am really enjoying how i met your mother, big bang theory and samantha who at the moment ;)

Latest posts