• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's your team?

Saint Matt

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Do you play? If so, who for and what age group?

If not, did you play? If so, who for, and do you still follow your old club?

I'll start, I play for Ruskin Park (first team)

University of Pennsylvania, bench for the 1sts. Any other americans about?

Won 44-3 at Orrell today - arguably our best performance of the season.

Beats me, I was on my school's 2nds/3rds <_< (it's almost excusable because we went down to 6ths)

Yeah, it's my last year next year but the lad on the 1sts is a year younger and has been involved with Leinster so I'll give it a shot next year but I reckon I'll end up settling for the seconds pretty soon and start focusing on exams.

Our last game was the last in our group and we drew 19-19 over the second place team to top the group and I scored 2 tries, if I can do that every game that might do but considering they were my first tries in two years I'm doubtful. :D

Yeah, it's my last year next year but the lad on the 1sts is a year younger and has been involved with Leinster so I'll give it a shot next year but I reckon I'll end up settling for the seconds pretty soon and start focusing on exams.

Well with the j's 9 and the two others who just play different positions at 2nds we'll see.:p Sorry needed to slag you haven't done it for a bit.

Don't play much, as my university's club was just founded a year ago and we've had little to no funding or support from the school, but I practice and play with the local city club, Asheville Rugby Football Union, when I get a chance.

How did you all get on at the weekend?

We beat Orrell 44-3 on Saturday - bit disappointed I had to give the captaincy up though.

How did you all get on at the weekend?

We beat Orrell 44-3 on Saturday - bit disappointed I had to give the captaincy up though.

Beat our neighbours (Drexel University) 26-10 mid-week. It was a little awkward, they brought fans, we had one tennis player who happened to stop by on the way to the courts... At least we put them to the sword in front of their home crowd.

Had a quarter final against Belvedere yesterday. A Jesuit school so backed by the Pope and all that. Still won 17-5 in a really physical match.

Last edited:
Had a quarter final against Belvedere yesterday. A Jesuit school so backed by the Pope and all that. Still one 15-5 in a really physical match.

Least grammatically able?

As for myself play for the school (UWC) U16 first and clubs (Centaurs) U16 first. School season ended a few weeks ago, very good seson however 3 losses in total and 5 trophies won. Clubs start to become less important at around this age so we haven't had a lot fo rugby yet. Did win the Saucer in 10s tournament in KL a few weeks ago though.

Least grammatically able?

As for myself play for the school (UWC) U16 first and clubs (Centaurs) U16 first. School season ended a few weeks ago, very good seson however 3 losses in total and 5 trophies won. Clubs start to become less important at around this age so we haven't had a lot fo rugby yet. Did win the Saucer in 10s tournament in KL a few weeks ago though.

Ah **** got the score wrong as well. Will say I was getting headbutted every scrum and I'm not quite right yet.

I play for Manor Park 1st team which is Midlands 4. Game got called off today as everyones off watching some rugby....drinking time!

No game for us tomorrow (bye) - not really sure what to do with my Sunday to be honest.

Latest posts