• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's your team?

Saint Matt

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Do you play? If so, who for and what age group?

If not, did you play? If so, who for, and do you still follow your old club?

I'll start - I play for Ruskin Park (first team).

I used to play for Celtic Brussels, seniors :). Last season I didn't play due to moving houses, chasing administration and a change in my work schedule. Lock was my position. I try to go out and watch the home games of the first team as well club events. But as the club mostly exists out of expats there are plenty of new faces every year. Normally one of the coming days I will pick up Gaelic footie as I have some issues with my shoulders and still prefer the odd contact sport ( without tackling) Maybe I pick up rugby in the summer with the aim of the 2013-2014 season.

I played for a local french club 2 years (RC Albères) when I was young (I played prop). Then I played 3 years for Argeles (from 13 to 16 years old) as lock or number8, that's was a very good club to progress (that's the club who were trained Nicolas Mas, Thomas and Marc Lievremont, Jerome Schuster ...)
I broken 2 times ligaments of my left knee so I decided to stop.
From 2008 to 2012 I taken part of an australian rules football team (Perpignan Tigers). I stopped because I left Perpignan to Montpellier. Now, I hesit to do an individual sport (boxing, wrestling, other)

Last edited:
Sweet bro, I started playing Gaelic footy because the Aussie rules team here was missing some enthusiasm. As well that is was easier to combine with work.

Latest posts