Where can I download Full Length Rugby videos for free

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by jawmalawm24, Aug 16, 2008.

1. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

I just went on this site called rugbyzone and it has full length games and stuff so I went to download a Wellington vs Counties full length game it was 1gb but that didn't matter to me. Downloaded it than it says I need a codec and 'region blocked' so does anyone out there know any good sites to view or download full length Rugby games because I have a 1gb Rugby video file sitting on my cpu doing crap all.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Dmx#1

Dmx#1 Guest

what format is the file? Have you tried converting it to another video format? I doubt it will work but you might as try.

4. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

Oh man I just had a online chat with one of the websites customer services representatives and he was saying that it's not available in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and a heap of others countries.

The thing I wanna know is why in the f%#! would they have Air New Zealand Cup in other countries but not in New Zealand itself what kind of crap is that. There's so many games on there that I wanna download to watch again but f%#! knows why they block New Zealand off. It'll be like having a website of full length NFL games and letting everyone watch them except for U.S.A come on wtf is wrong with them :%#%#: :%#%#:
    Stupid thing made me waste 1gb of bandwith punk bitches.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!