• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where do you study

A

alexrugby

Hi mates

What about your everyday life, where you study?, what is your college or university name? and profile also?

To be more concrete what will you do in future?

I am 6th year medical student of highets medical school AIETI www.aieti.ge

And after I finish my highest school I will be a physician (the exact profile not yet spotted as the choice is huge)

What about you?

lifestyleTop.png

Hi Lekso,

I studied Tourism at the KHM, in Mechelen.
A campus situated ebtween Brussels and Antwerp on approximately 23 KM form my hometown Leuven ( one of the more famous universities in Belgium)

My expertise is incentives and I currently work as an event organizer; Trainings, seminars and conferences.

Amazing bro, its very interesting to have insight into tourism

Wish you all good, what an interesting job you have.

Nice

Yeah tourism is nice, whenever you go on a training or abroad for work or on holiday it's educational :D.

The most fun I had was studying and praticing languages and studying art and geography

Oh you touch my favorites: art and cultures of different people

I study too much as I am medical student, and no time enough stays to take a close look to my favorites, but I will do this TOMORROW

I adore trips and hence envy your job

No! You've brought my school life into TRF time! D:

Well anyway, I study at Cae Mari Dwn in Merthyr Tydfil. I'm currently studying Maths, French, English and Geography while last year I learnt Science (Chem. Bio. and Phys.), History, I.T. (Computer Studies), Welsh (Ugh...) and Additional Maths aswell as the four subjects I'm studying now. My GCSE results were:
Maths - A
French - A
Science - B (Chem - C, Physics - C, Biology - B )
Science 2 - B
English Lit. - B
English Lang. - B
History - B
I.T. - B
Geography - B
Welsh - C
Additional Maths - D

I am currently enrolled as a regular force infantry officer in the Canadian Army and am studying politics at the Royal Military College of Canada. Prior to this I was enrolled part time in the army reserves as a rifleman with the 2nd Battalion Royal New Brunswick Regiment. Currently I am in the process of finishing up my training and hope to be posted to either the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Battalion Royal Canadian Regiment as a 2nd Lieutenant.

n5038185511268647578zq7.jpg

This is me acting as a section commander during a platoon level defensive exercise this summer

n50381855112686561896zq8.jpg

My nice shell scrape I dug right the cozy spot that was

n5038185519574449193gr8.jpg

Me at school

Wow wow wow bravo guys-Sir.Speedy, Canadian_Rugger

I see you are coll guys with Sir.Speedy having amazing performance and Canadian Rugger serving a great patriotic deal.

You are so called "complete persons" as psychologists say with personal success in your lives, I am not talking about amobokobokoboko as he already has own interesting job and etc.

Nice pics Canadian, I like your M16,

Bravo guys you are good

Well what about me I also have A and few B in my performance books.

I stand though on my mind that:
RUGBY IS AN INTELLECTUAL BATTLE:) GAME WHERE PEOPLE WITH MIND GO AND PEOPLE WITH MIND FAN!

GOOD GUYS

I am in the process of getting my Bachelor's Degree in English and German Linguistics and Literature at the University of Antwerp, I live about 9km from university, so it doesn't take me all that long to get to class. I have two years to go before getting the bachelor, after that I will study for the Master in multilingual professional communication.
Before this I tried my chances with Applied Economic Sciences, turns out I'm not fit for that.

I like studying in Antwerp, there are a lot of aspects to it, whereas I always heard Leuven is dead during the weekends, because that's when all the students go home (no offence Thomas XD)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Sep 25 2008, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am in the process of getting my Bachelor's Degree in English and German Linguistics and Literature at the University of Antwerp, I live about 9km from university, so it doesn't take me all that long to get to class. I have two years to go before getting the bachelor, after that I will study for the Master in multilingual professional communication.
Before this I tried my chances with Applied Economic Sciences, turns out I'm not fit for that.

I like studying in Antwerp, there are a lot of aspects to it, whereas I always heard Leuven is dead during the weekends, because that's when all the students go home (no offence Thomas XD)[/b]

You're completely right Laetca, altho if you compare A-town with Leuven, A-town is much bigger and the divers campus areas are more spread where leuven from monday till friday is fully packed, so the weekend is nice to relax and enjoy my town without all the fuzz :D

Can't say there's a moment I don't like being a Sinjoor, even though Antwerp has it's flaws too. Not sure fi there's a moment where it's not fully packed XD

A few friends of mine studied at the KHM in Mechelen too, they did Interior Design though :p One friend just finished her Journalism studies.
Best think about KHM is how easy it is to find it, even if you've never been to Mechelen before (I managed to locate it without checking a map or asking anyone, starting from the station XD)

I see Laceta and Amobokobokoboko are in the same pool ;) -as we say here in Georgia

Good you both reside in Belgum and have many in common

Tell us something more about your study designs and etc.

You good people ;)

Belgium's not a very big country Lekso XD
And if you're both from Flanders, you just know the other person isn't too far off :p

Not sure what I'd like to do once I finish my studies, I guess I'll have to see XD

Amazing, something like happens here in Georgia

I wish you all good in future career

I also have some troubles with continuation of study <_<

I've almost finished my 3rd year (1 more year after this!) of a BE in mechanical engineering at Canterbury University here in Christchurch. Going to focus on design mechanics and control systems courses next year 'cos I'm pretty keen on getting into the aeorospace industry some stage later on in my life.

Definitely not going to do any post-grad stuff though, 4 years of full time study (ie. no time for a part time job) is more than enough for my brain to take.

BCA in Accounting and Information Systems at Victoria University in Wellington, as well as taking a bunch of German papers for shits and giggles as my electives.

Was doing a Bachelor of Business majoring in Accounting at Charles Sturt University (Bathurst campus) but left...starting in the Air Force early next year and will be studying to be an Air Combat Officer.

I'am a part-time adult-re entry student at the Port Lincoln High School (AKA shithole) in South Australia even though im almost 20 years old i had to start where i left off when i dropped out last time yr 11 so im doing that on thursdays and fridays.

I'm hoping to just get my SACE (South Australian Certificate of Education) and finish yr12 not really interested in uni that much. <_<

I don't go to college now, but i did a couple of years ago. I went to study Dental Technology at Lambeth College, in Clapham. I have to travel to London from Kent and it takes nearly 2 hours each way. It was only the 1st year and i got a distinction for the BTEC National Award which allows you to gain entry to the Foundation Degree, which lasts 3 years. I have to pay all my own travel and fees as i am over 25 and don't qualify for young persons discounts for rail travel etc so it is extremely difficult to attend it.

I am self-employed as a Dental Technician (i make dentures, gold crowns, mouthguards etc). I have been self-employed now for 4 years this November. I'm now registered as a Dental Professional. It's just a qualification does help a little when trying to get another job, like say in a hospital.. which is my goal.

Also, if i ever decide to play rugby again, i can make my own mouthguard lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Sep 25 2008, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Belgium's not a very big country Lekso XD
And if you're both from Flanders, you just know the other person isn't too far off :p[/b]

That's true :D and I also liking Chilling in A-town on the Meir ( main shopping street), enjoying all the good restaurants, attempting all the nice parties, checking out the nice girls :D .
But Leuven is just far more calm in the weekends and that's nice as well, especially with all the nice landscapes and surroundings. As I have focussed 95% of my sparetime on music, starting when I was 14, I have never really been into the entire student thingie, execpt the drinking part :D

I just love my city but during the academic year, the import of students coming to the city or coming back to the city causes in my opinion chaos :D

Anyway: I studied tourism cause I studied it in high school ( techincal department) as I wasn't that good in economics and maths, so most people think that you're retarded then, so I continued this in College where I had execellent grades, but every year a second sessions in August-September due to spending too much time on music :D

And now 1/4 of my task at work is accountancy ( which involves economics and maths) :D

Really would like to see my teachers face now :D :p

Latest posts