• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where do you study

Wll I see highly educated members TRF has

Wish you all good brothers in future career

Good, I like people who study a lot and work on themselves and I am glad to hear that brainy people come here ;)

Nice that. we study for ourselves yeah?

BrainyBob.jpg

I am a fully qualified journalist, which I studied for three years at UCLAN in England, and I am currently back at university studying a course to become a teacher at Liverpool John Moores Uni.

I dropped out at year 10 even tho I was an A grade student. Rugby is my life so I decided to do a apprenticeship in cabinet making (for life after rugby). Next year I'm going to be moving to Sydney to play club rugby there, tho I'll definately return to NZ.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MLegg @ Sep 26 2008, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I dropped out at year 10 even tho I was an A grade student. Rugby is my life so I decided to do a apprenticeship in cabinet making (for life after rugby). Next year I'm going to be moving to Sydney to play club rugby there, tho I'll definately return to NZ.[/b]

Nice to hear that, wish you all good. And hope once I will find out you in ABs squad and tell my friends: hey guys this is my TRF friend ;) ;)

What about ST Helens RFLC you really prove yourself as a journalist because the ***les you put on the TRF homepage are really professional_made

Latest posts