Where Are Your From?

• Total voters

Hamez

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Bulls
I am just curious to see where everyone is from that posts in this forum. Maybe we will get a mini cross section of what the sales will look like.

I am from australia.

Last edited:
France and Italy together ?

I don't think so...

You do realize that France has the bigger population in the top 10 countries...

Last edited:
wait wait wait!! I don't mean to be a moaning michael here, but I've got a complaint about the options. Why are European countries lazily thrown together? Why isn't there a "New Zealand and Australia" option? New Zealand is far smaller than Uk, France and Italy, why does it get it's own option and they don't?
Sloppy!!!

Hey I recently joined this forum, I live in Wellington NZ. I hope I enjoy my stay.

Melbourne, Australia. Just joined the forum, looking forward to the Rebels starting up in super 15 next season.

I think we should bring Google Earth/Google Maps into this conversation by pinpointing our exact locations so we can feel like we're spying on eachother from the sky...

I live in Ardeche region, near such fantastic landscapes :) :

gorges_ardeche1.jpg

ibie_1.jpg

announcement_752643.jpeg

fraiseuse-sur-route.1.jpg

maison20du20plateau20ardechois1.jpg

324legerbier2011.jpg

11559608.jpg

I kayaked down a stretch of the Ardeche a couple of years ago, beautiful part of the country

I kayaked down a stretch of the Ardeche a couple of years ago, beautiful part of the country
I did it very often younger. During the summer, the place is full of foreign girls, German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish...

Edit :

pontdudiable.jpg

copie-de-saint-montan-6--55f9dd.jpg

grottes-saint-marcel-312225.jpg

grottes_st_marcel.jpg

balazuc1.jpg

Last edited:
Belgium, but used to live in NZ. Spent some time in The Netherlands and now I'm back home.

I was born in Cardiff and lived in Cathays until i was 6 then moved to Weston-Super-Mare until 2003. Now live in a small commuter town called Nailsea which is 25 mins from the centre of Bristol. I also spent 3 years living in Southampton whilst failing university.

Lived in a village 30miles north of Birmingham all of my life, currently at Uni in Aberystwyth, have been for two years, will be here another two

Latest posts