• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where is everyone meeting up in South Africa

R

royp

Does anyone know where the main meeting areas are before the games for a drink before hand.

Im going to Durban test
Capetown Emerging Springboks
Jburg last test

Booked up hotels by using google maps then looked up Hotels nearby to get close to the stadiums, however would be interested to know where everyone is meeting up if anyone knows.

Either way, cant wait its going to be one to remember thats for sure.

:bravo: :D :champion: :cheers: :bonne-de:

Mate you forgot to add the Pretoria test match, the one at Newlands is against an emerging Bok side.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bull @ May 8 2009, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Mate you forgot to add the Pretoria test match, the one at Newlands is against an emerging Bok side.[/b]

Ha Ha Ha I never forgot pretoria, Ive only got so many pennies, the wife is not happy as it is, as I just booked the flight for myself and not her and never told her the 1st she knew about it was when she saw the bank statement ha ha ha.
Would love to do the pretoria test but had to draw a line somewhere. Capetown was a must because its capetown Durban is a must as my mate lives there and its the 1st test, Jburg, well thats obvious everyone wants to go to this one.

Latest posts