• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where is Feicarsinn?

psychic duck

International
Disappeared of late. Was one of the smarter members here and was always very fair and objective on the Irish teams and was one of the few who stood up and tried to cut out some of the retarded discussions that have become prevalent here (eg arguments over a size of a logo on a thread).

Some say that he's terrified of Ducks, and that there's an airport in Russia named after him...All we know is, he's called the Feicarsinn - Jeremy Clarkson (circa. 2005)

He comes and goes.
He's a fancy pants physicist IRL so can get weighed under with work.

Yet could we turn the years again,
And call those exiles as they were
In all their loneliness and pain,
You'd cry `Some woman's yellow hair
Has maddened every mother's son':
He weighed so lightly what he gave.
But let him be, he's dead and gone,
Feic's with O'Leary in the grave

RIP Feicarsinn. I'm in the same college as him. If I find out who he is, I'm going to RKO him.

@Feicarsinn I summon thee.....

Let's see if that works....

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently if you look in a mirror and say his name 3 times you'll look like an idiot.

He's half leprechaun, and his magic is that strong.

Not just Feic, but also @TRF_Ezequiel

The good guys are slowly disappearing...

Well, this works. Got a notification haha.

I know I've been MIA lately, but my personal life and work have been a real time-consuming business lately. I wish I could organize the **** a bit better to make some time for rugby and TRF, but I haven't even seen the Currie Cup play offs, final or the EOYT games of the Boks yet.

I know I've been MIA lately, but my personal life and work have been a real time-consuming business lately. I wish I could organize the **** a bit better to make some time for rugby and TRF, but I haven't even seen the Currie Cup play offs, final or the EOYT games of the Boks yet.

This isn't 'Where is Ezequiel?', way to derail a thread!

You better off missing EOYT Boks games

I don't know if your partner would appreciate being referred to as a **** ;)

yep, definitely gotta be a big man to do that, very impressive and also so funny, also. Top level stuff, definitely a productive way to spend your time online.

ah, you again...of course. Don't miss an opportunity do yuu

hmmm...just. Strange.

^

Only song even remotely relevant on my ipod I'm afraid.

Edit: Actually I'm not even going to

What epic defiance.. you dare question the legitimacy and profuse productivity of the time I spend here ? :tidE
You're not even fit to season the cucumbers I'll not have for lunch tomorrow.

And man this forum struggles enough on its own to generate any life or any vitality out of its users, so just imagine with this guy back additionally. Suicidal.

To summon Feic, everybody hold hands and sing along:

Latest posts