• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where to find Rugby 15

What you mean ?

That the dispatch email from eBay can't be sent without espacegames confirming that it has been dispatched, and also that they have sent an email directly from them saying it has been dispatched, so it hopefully isn't just an eBay thing.

They just sent me two messages;

'Hi,

We are preparing the orders so you can send us a e-mail in a few days to know the parcel number.

Sincerely,
Games'

And

'Hi,

We are about to prepare the orders for the game, so we ship it in a few days.

Sincerely,
Games'

Again it's an ebay thing it wouldn't have been dispatched yet

You were right! (Unfortunately lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
They emailed me saying they want it to get to everybody on the 21st even us in the uk

Yes espace 3 games. That's correct I asked when they was receiving there stock and they said very soon

If they're aiming to get it to the uk for release they should really be dispatching it 4 or 5 days before but I guess they don't want to run the risk of people getting it too early?

Good News!

Emailed them asking about delivery date, got this reply:

Hi, the orders will be processed this weekend, and you should receive the game by the end of next week. Regards, GAMES

If they're aiming to get it to the uk for release they should really be dispatching it 4 or 5 days before but I guess they don't want to run the risk of people getting it too early?

Good News!

Emailed them asking about delivery date, got this reply:

Hi, the orders will be processed this weekend, and you should receive the game by the end of next week. Regards, GAMES

I hope this is correct

I emailed them and the email I had back stated all they knew is that they have to deliver closer to the release date. Awaiting a reply to see what that means

Anyone UK-based looking to import from France/the antipodes? Wondering if anyone had checked out where the best place to do so would be. I'm yet to look, but if someone could save me the time and effort, that'd be grand.

EDIT: Just been looking. Can't find the game itself below £48, and that's before you factor in shipping. May just wait.

Last edited:
Anyone UK-based looking to import from France/the antipodes? Wondering if anyone had checked out where the best place to do so would be. I'm yet to look, but if someone could save me the time and effort, that'd be grand.
I have ordered from a place called espace 3 games they are an ebay seller. I have been assured delivery by the end of next week

I payed £52 with shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
this game will either be awesome with the new controls or this generations 2004

i reckon the main goal is to release a proper rugby game with all the bells n whistles, licenses and online/franchise modes when the RWC is on

[url]GreenManGaming[/URL]

Currently 10% off, plus another 20% off with this coupon/voucher:

NOVEMB-ERGMGX-20XOFF

Expires: Nov 21st

Comes to $28.73, not sure what this would be for pound or euro, but still a hugs savings.

Plus you will get another $2 / £2 credit if you buy using this link:

[url]GreenManGaming[/URL]

I buy many games through GMG and they are very reliable.

So.. RugbyFrench got his copy from espace games already, has anyone who ordered from the UK got a delivery reference number or anything yet? Also ordered from them, for ps4, other half is away on her hen do this coming weekend, would make my weekend if it arrives on or before friday!

Latest posts