• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where you getting your copy of Rugby 2008 from?

S

St Helens RLFC

High street?

Play.co??

Amazon?

Other?

Don't forget - if you buy from Amazon, please buy directly through the link on our site - it makes TRF money and helps us with our hosting costs.

That's where I'll be getting my copy from at any rate.

i'll need to get the US-coded version for PS2 so whoever has it I guess...probably amazon.com or ea store

If its cheap through Amazon I might get it through them, need to import the Muse Hullabaloo DVD since they don't have it NZ so I may get a discount on shipping for getting them both at once.

does anyone know if you buy it though amazon.com that it will be realised on the 20th or you will receive it on the 20th?

does anyone know if you buy it though amazon.com that it will be realised on the 20th or you will receive it on the 20th? [/b]
If you pre-order anything online, you should receive the game on the day of release. I remember I pre-ordered a game from gameplay & the game came a day or two before the release date.

havent heard much about the game in australia and im not sure when its being released here. so i thinks i may have to buy it straight thru TRF..

i pre ordered from EB Games the other day. Mainly for the 7 day "if you dont like it bring it back" option.

If i dont like it i wont give it back, i am pretty loyal to those guys.

Hire it from the video store see what its like first then most probly go buy my copy from Gamesman don't trust pre ordering especially not from Dick Smith. I pre ordered GTA San Andreas from them and got it a week later after the release date.

ive preordered mine from gamesman, is that any good? haven't preordered stuff online before

hey dont know if any of you guys have seen but play.co.uk have put the pc version back a week.
this happened anywhere else? they are normally pretty reliable.

sorry if this has already been brought up.

i pre ordered from EB Games the other day. Mainly for the 7 day "if you dont like it bring it back" option.

If i dont like it i wont give it back, i am pretty loyal to those guys. [/b]
If you like it take it back anyway...just remember to burn it....

havent heard much about the game in australia and im not sure when its being released here. so i thinks i may have to buy it straight thru TRF.. [/b]
It will be released on the same date or if not, within days of the release date everywhere else in the world. Where ever you found Rugby 2004, 5, 6 you will find Rugby 08.

Always get my games from play.com. Now and again they arrive a day or two early. Went into GAME at the weekend and they have Rugby 08 all lined up on the top shelf in a neat, teasing little row with a sticker on them saying 20th July release. The Swines!! Took it down and fondled, stroked, kissed and sniffed it. mmmmmh.

On the back its got the usual summeries but has a picture of England and NZ lined up for the anthyms in their shiny new kits, with RWC 07 badges on right chest and not the usual 02 logo etc. Picture must be pre-empting the 3rd and 4th place play offs!!!! :p

I hope you're all planning on buying it through Amazon on oiur link, thus helping out your favorate source of information in the first place...

Please?

<div class='quotemain'> i pre ordered from EB Games the other day. Mainly for the 7 day "if you dont like it bring it back" option.

If i dont like it i wont give it back, i am pretty loyal to those guys. [/b]
If you like it take it back anyway...just remember to burn it....

havent heard much about the game in australia and im not sure when its being released here. so i thinks i may have to buy it straight thru TRF.. [/b]
It will be released on the same date or if not, within days of the release date everywhere else in the world. Where ever you found Rugby 2004, 5, 6 you will find Rugby 08.
[/b][/quote]

thats a horrible thing to say but yeah i get your point :p

i bought BLIC 2007 and it was ghey so i took that back and got stalker which was cool.

I work in often evil yet wonderful ways woosaah. (anything to save money of course!). However I am considering buying a game for once through amazon to help TRF.

Stalker is a great game isn't it! The idea is quite ingenious really and so satisfying. Very eerie in parts. I love it!

amazon could be very tempting with current exchange rates etc. firstly do amazon uk even ship to aus? I heard amazon don't always ship stuff to some places. secondly what's the shipping price and time like? I have never ordered anything from amazon before and it would be interesting to know. for those in aus wondering about this I worked out online that the game (pc version) is roughly $60au from amazon so even with shipping hopefully it is still cheaper than local retail in aus and this way trf gets a bit of coin too.

Latest posts