which console to get?

Amobokoboko

Waikato Junglist
Country Flag
Belgium
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Hi guys,

i'm doubting between a PS4 and a Xbox one.
Just want to play some EA games.

What do you recommend and why?

Cheers

For EA games Xbox one as they have a deal with EA I believe where you can sub to them and play on old EA games like Madden 14 for free or buy the newer ones at a discounted price.

I personally have PS4 as prefer the exclusives they have like uncharted, The last of us etc etc

You might want to check if the EA thing is still on with Xbox.

Steam Machine comes out real soon. It's a console that plays PC games. I reckon it's going to try and take out the xbox market !

PS4 is worth it for Bloodborne alone if you like that sort of thing.

I'm not sure the steam machine has general day to day uses such as a pc. It's a console that plays pc games !

Like Tigs said there's ea access on the Xbox which is good if you want to play ea games but I have a ps4 which is best for games that are both platforms and also said earlier have great exclusive games like Uncharted etc.
I had an xbox one and then ended up selling it for a ps4 which I think is so much better after having owned both.

Also steam machine is a pc which is like a console and goes into the tv stand but with alot more choice of games with the steam library.
Or you could just get an actual pc and hook it up to your tv

I went for the Xbox one largely because they seem to be making steps towards backwards compatibility and I'm also a big fan of Halo. Beyond that it was much of a muchness for me. I'm barely playing online at all yet.

I'd say PS4 hands down - however that EA Access on XBone is a really great thing.

I'd pick the one that has the exclusive games you like better. Having said that, I chose the 360 back then over the PS3 for that reason and in the end, the PS3 exclusives seemed more interesting to me.

Are you considering using their apps for sites like NHL Game Center, NFL Game Pass et al.? Because based on what I read, the Xboxes are better than the PSes in that respect. I certainly love using them on my 360.

It ultimately comes down to what you want to do with it.

I'd pick the one that has the exclusive games you like better. Having said that, I chose the 360 back then over the PS3 for that reason and in the end, the PS3 exclusives seemed more interesting to me.

Are you considering using their apps for sites like NHL Game Center, NFL Game Pass et al.? Because based on what I read, the Xboxes are better than the PSes in that respect. I certainly love using them on my 360.

It ultimately comes down to what you want to do with it.

But with that said, the PS4's interface and apps are a major step-up than what it was on the PS3. The PS4 is certainly a lot more user friendly than it's predecessor.

If you haven't played the uncharted series or the Last of Us then PS4 is worth getting alone just to play these games IMO.

Latest posts