• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which match will the AB lose this season ?

Which is the next the AB's lose this year ?

• in La Plata against the Pumas (Sept. 28)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • in Johannesburg against the Boks (Oct. 5)

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Bledisloe 3, Dunedin VS Wallabies (Oct. 19)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in Paris against Les Bleus (Nov. 9)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • in Twickenham against England (Nov. 16)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • in Dublin against Ireland (Nov. 24)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
130922024630516643.jpg

You do realise that the picture you show every time someone mentions Japan is of a Chinese dude right? Yao Ming to be specific.

Last edited:
I think the French will...be winning 14-0 with only 7 minutes to go in the game but then the ABs come back to win 14-40.

I think the French will...be winning 14-0 with only 7 minutes to go in the game but then the ABs come back to win 14-40.

well we don't know yet that Craig Joubert will be reffing this one though.... :p

Last edited:
well we don't know yet that Craig Joubert will be reffing this one though.... :p

Only joking brother and Im glad you know that I am. No I'd actually put $5 on the French to beat the Blacks. I think Joubert is the best reff in the world but then again I dont really care too much for reffs, Im just glad they're there. Doesnt matter whos the reff, the French and ABs game will be a cracker.

Only joking brother and Im glad you know that I am. No I'd actually put $5 on the French to beat the Blacks. I think Joubert is the best reff in the world but then again I dont really care too much for reffs, Im just glad they're there. Doesnt matter whos the reff, the French and ABs game will be a cracker.

wow five whole bucks, you sure you wanna do that ?! :p

The match *MAY* be a cracker. If France decides they want to win the match. If we go off to a bad start, we never never look back the whole 80min and just drag our bodies through the whole thing..

Will the AB remain perfect for the entire year of 2013 ?
If not, which match do you think they'll lose first from now til the end of the November Tour ?

They've got 5 of 6 matches away, against Top 10 World wide opposition. It would be quite the tour de force.

Note: I skipped the test match in Japan on November 2nd.

The all blacks have proved that they are the best team in the world.They have beaten them all without necessarily being at their best.Against the opinion of the rugby pundits they beat the boks.Their only chance of a loss this season is surprisingly against Australia next week? Why should the stumble against Australia? The risk is they may not pitch up mentally and that includes the coaching staff.They ll probably win and remain unbeaten for the season

Please don't let it be v England at Twickenham?

Can you imagine the reaction if this actually happened....New Zealand would probably self isolate themselves from the international community for 6 months.....

Not to mention that Japan would retain the Raeburn Shield

You do realise that the picture you show every time someone mentions Japan is of a Chinese dude right? Yao Ming to be specific.

Perhaps he might be better showing a photo of Daisuke Ohata

daisuke-ohata-japanese-rugby-superstar.jpg

A real Japanese rugby hero who holds the world reecord for total tries in test rugby; 69 tries in 58 tests.

Last edited:
I think we will go unbeaten but if we do lose a game it will be against a northern hem team if the coaches choose to test out some new blood as we all no that international rugby takes quite a bit to adjust too.

No way will Australia beat us they are just not a threat anymore.

aaaaaaaah...you never know..
I'm still hopeful France will take em down. We don't look prepared enough, we don't look like we've even got our minds set on that - but at the weirdest times, France manages to pull the bunny out of the rabbit. I think this may be one of them. Not to mention we've got what it takes on paper.
We'll see....but I really can't see a NZ blowout either, I can't see a 45-6 NZ.

i have a weird feeling that ireland might get their first win against the ab this year

i have a weird feeling that ireland might get their first win against the ab this year

that is, in deed....a weird feeling.

P.S.: interesting nobody (including myself) voted for the Wallabies beating the All-Blacks. More people thought the Pumas, France, England or Ireland would end NZ's streak, and not Australia. We may all be wrong. Though the situation is substantially different now, the Wallabies did manage a draw last year when nobody expected it..

Last edited:
I'd love to say we'd go unbeaten, but I said that last year and England gave us the rude awakening that we needed. Tuilagi pretty much made Nonu look like a *******. Nonu was rushing up in defence all season, putting in some crunching tackles and then when it came to this test I honestly thought Nonu was afraid to tackle him. He wasn't of course but that's how I felt.. Boy that was a hard game to watch... Then the intercept pass I think Read threw.... bloody no one turned to chase, they sorta just gave up and I felt like when England got too far ahead, the boys just weren't in it....

So I will say if it's to be anybody, it will be ****ing England again.

no one said australia due to they're bad form is it was a beast australia then they could win but no

I'd love to say we'd go unbeaten, but I said that last year and England gave us the rude awakening that we needed. Tuilagi pretty much made Nonu look like a *******. Nonu was rushing up in defence all season, putting in some crunching tackles and then when it came to this test I honestly thought Nonu was afraid to tackle him. He wasn't of course but that's how I felt.. Boy that was a hard game to watch... Then the intercept pass I think Read threw.... bloody no one turned to chase, they sorta just gave up and I felt like when England got too far ahead, the boys just weren't in it....

Interesting listening to some of the members of that team in an interview on RadioSport a few months back. The were saying how they felt "flat" on the team bus on the way to Twickenham. One of them (Cory Jane IIRC) said that he looked around at all the faces on the bus, and thought "we're going to lose this game"

2012 was a tough year following on from the RWC the year before, and a change at the helm. 14 test matches including some hard ones against the Aussies (one drawn) and South Africa.

I think this is a better side than the 2012 edition though, and while they should be too good for England, you never can tell. England grows an extra leg at Twickenham

I think this is a better side than the 2012 edition though, and while they should be too good for England, you never can tell. England grows an extra leg at Twickenham

they sure do. I think the team that defends its home field the best internationally, along with S.A.
But England felt the bloodlust that match, when NZ just weren't themselves. I dunno if it's food poisoning, or general fatigue - probably the poisoning because a whole team doesn't just go exhausted in just one week when they'd played fine just earlier.
NZ kickers won't be missing penalties right in front of the post this time, NZ won't be missing like 20 basic tackles this time...etc.

They're a better side too this year; even better, I should say; and they're probably hungry as hell to put 50 on England.

They'll play France, and then one week later England. Of course whatever happens in France will play a role mentally in their match against England.

History for the millennium between France and New Zealand:

[TABLE="class: wikitable"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH]Date[/TH]
[TH]Venue[/TH]
[TH]Score[/TH]
[TH]Victor[/TH]
[TH]Comments[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9 November 2013[/TD]
[TD]Stade de France, Saint-Denis[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]–[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]2013 end-of year test[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]22 June 2013[/TD]
[TD]Yarrow Stadium, New Plymouth[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]24 – 9[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD]2013 French Tour to New Zealand[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15 June 2013[/TD]
[TD]Rugby League Park, Christchurch[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]30 – 0[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8 June 2013[/TD]
[TD]Eden Park, Auckland[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]23 – 13[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]23 October 2011[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]8 – 7[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD]2011 Rugby World Cup Final[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]24 September 2011[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]37 – 17[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD]2011 Rugby World Cup[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]28 November 2009[/TD]
[TD]Stade Vélodrome, Marseille[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]12 – 39[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD]2009 end of year rugby union tests[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20 June 2009[/TD]
[TD]Westpac Stadium, Wellington[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]14 – 10[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13 June 2009[/TD]
[TD]Carisbrook, Dunedin[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]22 – 27[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France[/TD]
[TD]2009 mid-year rugby union tests[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6 October 2007[/TD]
[TD]Millennium Stadium, Cardiff[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]18 – 20[/TD]
[TD]
France[/TD]
[TD]2007 Rugby World Cup[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9 June 2007[/TD]
[TD]Westpac Stadium, Wellington[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]61 – 10[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2 June 2007[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]42 – 11[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]18 November 2006[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]11 – 23[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD]2006 end of year rugby union tests[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11 November 2006[/TD]
[TD]Stade de Gerland, Lyon[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]3 – 47[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]27 November 2004[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]6 – 45[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD]2004 end of year rugby union tests[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20 November 2003[/TD]
[TD]Stadium Australia, Sydney[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]40 – 13[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD]2003 Rugby World Cup[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]28 June 2003[/TD]
[TD]Jade Stadium, Christchurch[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]31 – 23[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD]2003 France rugby union tour of Argentina and New Zealand[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16 November 2002[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]20 – 20[/TD]
[TD] draw[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]30 June 2001[/TD]
[TD]WestpacTrust Stadium, Wellington[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]37 – 12[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD]2001 France rugby union tour of South Africa and New Zealand[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]18 November 2000[/TD]
[TD]Stade Vélodrome, Marseille[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]42 – 33[/TD]
[TD]
France[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11 November 2000[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]26 – 39[/TD]
[TD]
New Zealand[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Someone on another forum emphasized to me that Richie McCaw is 49-3 all-time against 6N opposition. That's one loss to France (2007 RWC), and two to England (2003, 2012)

Latest posts