• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which other teams do you support?

Ospreys are my first team, unless they're facing the Dragons, in which case I don't care what happens, because I love the Dragons.

I'll always support a Welsh region as well, and for some reason I have a soft spot for Ulster. Don't know why.

As far as other compeitions go, Sale or Northampton in the Premiership, Crusaders and Reds in the Super 14, and anyone who isn't in the Ospreys HC pool this year in the Top 14.

Outside of the Blues ...Wales of course then London Welsh / Llandovery / Toulon and probs in S14 (S15 soon) probs be the Rebels, but ill follow any game that's on the box and good to watch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crusaders for a start and namely any other team that isn't Leinster, the Blue Bulls or Sharks. I will also generally root for whoever is playing against the Boks out of sheer distaste for Bakkies. Its hard to see quality union in the states with FS+ coverage being slim.

When it's not Saints or Engla... The all Blacks, I tend to go for whichever team is behind on the scoresheet of the match I'm watching at the time. That said, I have a soft spot for Gloucester, Tolouse and Biarritz.

I like to cheer anyone against Saracens. Because I like to laugh at Prestwick.

I'll support any Irish team against non-Irish opposition, I suppose I'd like to see Saints do well in the GP for a tolerable Teh Mite, Tolouse in the top 14, Queensland Reds in the Super 14 and er Scotland internationally.

Quins in the GP and HEC,
Biarritz in the Top 14
No-one in the Magners league, but I'll probably shout for one or other of the italian teams when they come in.
Hurricanes in the Super 14

Latest posts