• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which State/County/Whatever do you support?

R

redunderthebed

I support South Australia they have being shite for as long as i can remember but things are looking on the up for us some talented youngsters and great recruits and we should <strike>not finish last</strike> do better than usual and the future looks bright.

Discuss!

I was born and live three miles away from Chester-Le-Street, the home of current English County Champions Durham County Cricket Club. So I support them, get to as many matches as I can but I do have a lot of other commitments preventing me from seeing many.

SA Proteas supporter ofcourse.

Provincial:Cape Cobras and Dolphins

Other:pakistan(Boom Boom Afridi :D ),West Indies(Lara was/is a legend :bravo: )

Born and raised in Middlesex. Well behind Strauss, Shah and the rest. REmember when Langer and that traitor Ramprakash were playing for us...

Obviously England too.

To be fair Ramprakash was a fine servant for Middlesex and owes them nothing.He went to Surrey when they were the so called"Manchester United" of county cricket to further his career and bank balance. Its probably karma that they went down hill the season he joined them despite him playing superbly.
Gloucestershire for me,always been crap apart from a 3year spell of dominating the 1 day game.

Glamorgan as its the nearest county side to me, and I have played against most of the players that are currently on their books!

During the IPL I follow the Kolkata Knight Riders purely for their name!

Dont follow England because of their 'mates' selection policy!

Australia obviously though i wish the selectors would go get a f***ing clue!

Domestically I follow Queensland though TBH domestic cricket in Aus while strong doesnt get much interest and bring in the crowds, and pay tv took the rights to ODI games off Free to Air. I'm still ****** off that traitor Johnson left us for WA :rahh:

Been huge supporters of Michael Kasprowicz, Matty Hayden, Andy Bichel and Shane Warne ever since i started watching cricket.

I was born in a cross-fire hurricane
And I howled at my ma in the driving rain, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually I was born in a country where no Cricket is played

But I have student mates from India and I have (terribly) played Cricket with them

I guess I stand for them <_< <_< <_< <_< :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

But I dont think so

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 9 2009, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

But I have student mates from India and I have (terribly) played Cricket with them

I guess I stand for them <_< <_< <_< <_< :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

But I dont think so[/b]
Hahahaha you play rugby union im surprised that you havent adopted cricket aswell. :)

i don't understand cricket.... but i did attempt to play it once with my friend parents who are from england that was fun i broke a fence somewhere so we had to stop playing

I sometimes watch Scotland play, since I live really close to their ground, but they're pretty much county level - if that. Haven't played myself in years, though - concentrating too much on Rugby, and my second choice sport to play is Basketball.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Jan 9 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 9 2009, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But I dont think so[/b]
Hahahaha you play rugby union im surprised that you havent adopted cricket aswell. :)
[/b][/quote]

Does this mean Georgia is "as bad in rugby as it would be in cricket"? or opposite meaning of Georgia being progressive???

This double-sided joke really makes me to think about your aim of these words

PEA0337~Peanuts-Think-Big-Posters.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 10 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I sometimes watch Scotland play, since I live really close to their ground, but they're pretty much county level - if that. Haven't played myself in years, though - concentrating too much on Rugby, and my second choice sport to play is Basketball.[/b]

Definately not first class county level. Maybe second although I'm not sure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 11 2009, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Jan 9 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 9 2009, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But I dont think so[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Does this mean Georgia is "as bad in rugby as it would be in cricket"? or opposite meaning of Georgia being progressive???

[/b][/quote]

Nah mate i just thought that rugby union and cricket both being coming from england that somewhere along the line cricket would come there at some level.

Your reading into things that arent there mate. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Jan 11 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nah mate i just thought that rugby union and cricket both being coming from england that somewhere along the line cricket would come there at some level.

Your reading into things that arent there mate. :)[/b]

Sure!!! Thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 11 2009, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Jan 9 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But I dont think so[/b]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

georgia might be small country but big heartm

as evident in rugby worl cup vs the irish

notice big chances in georgia rugby and it is progessing, so is cricket

if the passion is there for any game it will grow

cgon167l.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jan 12 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 11 2009, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But I dont think so[/b]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

georgia might be small country but big heartm

as evident in rugby worl cup vs the irish

notice big chances in georgia rugby and it is progessing, so is cricket

if the passion is there for any game it will grow

cgon167l.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Hahahahahaha :lol: i love it i guess someone has to play for them.

Latest posts