• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which team in Europe do you prefer and why

P

pierredetoul

I'm from Toulouse, so , you can imagine easely wich team i prefer...

But i really think, "Le Stade Toulousain" is a really good team, not just because is the only team who wan the heineken 3 times, it's more how they play.

How about you pick a team outside of France. Obviously, being French and a Toulouse fan you'll pick Toulouse as your main favorite team.

But what is your favorite team outside of France?

For me, it will probably be Viadana purely on the back of their simply incredible welcome for away fans. Seriously, if you want a seriously awesome rugby experience, go to a Viadana game :D

Stade Francais. Because I LOVE their style.........of their shirts. Pink, floral patterned jerseys and nude calenders to boot takes the cake.

I met you ********** furiously under your Stade Francais bed covers staring at your David Skrela SF wallpaper :p

I met you ********** furiously under your Stade Francais bed covers staring at your David Skrela SF wallpaper :p
[/b]

NO! Of course not! It's actually Rodrigo Roncero.

I prefer toulouse, because they are one of the teams in europe that actually play the most offensive rugby and they have excellent players especially in the back row but also a good pack

Latest posts