Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

• Stormers

• Waratahs

• Total voters
It's between the Stormers,Sharks, and the Crusaders i think. Can't see an Australian team winning it. Anyway, i will be shouting for all the SA teams as usual! But my first choice is obviously the Stormers!

I like the Sharks or Stormers but Saders will probably take it as usual...*sigh*

wouldnt mind seeing a team other than the Crusaders, Blues or Brumbies win it but it wont happen. Brumbies have a strong team this year.

I honestly can't see the Crusaders winning it this year. They might even find it hard to make the finals.

They've lost their super coach (Deans), and Carter, and Ali Williams has gone back to the Blues.

However, as they showed in 2007 without their stars, they might still display some fine counter attacking rugby. And McCaw is always going to hurt the opposition at the breakdown.

My picks for the finals this year would include the Blues, Hurricanes, Brumbies and possibly the Sharks or Stormers. Most likely the Sharks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jan 22 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
S14 is turning into the EPL FFS.[/b]

except ManU has just lost Fergison and Ronaldo.

Sure the Saders have been an unstoppable force in the Super 14, but I really think 2009 is the beginning of a new era, I'm pretty sure a team who has never won the Super 14 will win it this year.

No Australian teams in contention?

Balderdash!

Another strong season from a rejuvenated Waratahs team, you heard it here first.

Ummm... Oh, I feel I should say something for the Reds...

The Reds will win the wh- *breaks down in laughter*

I couldn't bring myself to do it.

My heart says Stormers, but my head says Sharks, They've got unbelievable depth and young talent, Stormers though have a very good first 15, (but lack in the tight 5 once again). I also think the Hurricanes stand a good chance to win this year. The Crusaders era is now at a close (similar to Australia's dominance in cricket). Other teams are hunting for the Top Spot.

In the end my vote went to The Sharks.

I think Fushi and I said this earlier, but if they sort out their defence I think they might. The Reds have too much individual talent to rest on their laurels, you're really going to need Horwill to make a quick recovery though, his leadership will be vital.

Latest posts