• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

whinge moan

I'm getting quite embarassed by this at this stage. We're coming off quite desperate now in this situation. Still if we're in South Africa in the summer I won't compain.

There is no harm in asking really but it wont happen. The whole thing is a joke now.

Personally I find it amusing how the majority of pundits, ex-players and experts seem to think that blatant cheating in football is actually okay. Thats what worries me the most. They all seem to agree it was the referees fault :)

Oh, and first we had Henri disgraced, next it was Tiger, what are the odds on Federer being linked to some Nazi S&M ring :) Gilettes advertising campaign is going down the toilet.

Costa Rica have a case as well for an offside goal. They should play Ireland to see who gets tickets to watch France win the competition.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Nov 30 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
There is no harm in asking really but it wont happen. The whole thing is a joke now.

Personally I find it amusing how the majority of pundits, ex-players and experts seem to think that blatant cheating in football is actually okay. Thats what worries me the most. They all seem to agree it was the referees fault :)

Oh, and first we had Henri disgraced, next it was Tiger, what are the odds on Federer being linked to some Nazi S&M ring :) Gilettes advertising campaign is going down the toilet.[/b]

Well the ref or his assistant should have seen it. Then, knowing what is potentially at stake, I wonder what Robbie Keane or Duff would have done in Henry's situation.

As for Ireland wanting to compete in the World Cup. Never going to happen and, in my opinion, Ireland are harming their own reputation in football. They have continued to complain about it, after FIFA have said it's not going to be replayed or not going to increase it to 33 to accommodate them, for nearly a week.

They are acting like a 6 year old after you have told them they can't have the chocolate bar. Grow Up FAI.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Dec 1 2009, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well the ref or his assistant should have seen it.[/b]

You see there it is again.

Your right though, the FAI should shut the **** up alright as there isnt a snowballs chance of it happeneing.

Latest posts