• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Whitebaiting Season Started here in New Zealand

J

jawmalawm24

Just being random :p but yeah I've never done it before but is anyone gonna go out or have they got any secret tips or one of those secret places they go whitebaiting.

Generally the fish markets, though my wife can't stand the concept of whitebait fritters. I keep telling her to just shove it under the black pudding, but at this stage she is generally running for the bathroom. Aussies have no stomach for decent kai imho ;) (we need a fishing for a reaction smilie).

Yeah I just realised I don't have the patients for whitebaiting a dude went out to the river for a whole day and only got a cup of whitebait. I've heard stories of people bringing in that much in each scoop so I thought I'd give it a go but only lasted 30min than I was out of there lol.

I think I'll just do my fishing at the supermarket or buy a box of alcohol and trade some for whitebait.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Aug 26 2009, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So this has nothing to do with winding up white folks then?[/b]

hehehehehehehe ....

Not unless there's some sort of joke in there that us pakeha fellas still haven't got :eek:

Latest posts