• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who Are The Dirtiest Players In Rugby?

N

NeilSpitzberg

Victor Matfield - because of those dangerous high tackles he makes on a regular basis.

Bakkies Botha -There was a period a few years ago where this guy was playing just to hurt people, he calmed down a bit recently - but still dirtier than 99% of rugby players.

I think McCaw gets real dirty. He spends most his time at the bottom of rucks so he must get real dirty. Sale are probably the dirtiest team. they play near Manchester where it rains 99% of the time so they must get muddier than everyone else.

I think McCaw gets real dirty. He spends most his time at the bottom of rucks so he must get real dirty. Sale are probably the dirtiest team. they play near Manchester where it rains 99% of the time so they must get muddier than everyone else.
[/b]
HAHAHA, well played!

high tackles? not too sure about that, im pretty sure he's known for hard/bone rattling legal tackles... maybe a few high ones but i doubt hes known for high tackles

high tackles? not too sure about that, im pretty sure he's known for hard/bone rattling legal tackles... maybe a few high ones but i doubt hes known for high tackles [/b]

He is these days, watch what you can of him play for Bristol; he's a right dirty little ******** for them.

Anyway, the Horrible Italian c*** would be my top pick. This simple fact he's to old and useless to win clean bal, so he is always coming in at the side, or using his hands, or not corrextly binding, or stamping on peoples faces, or raking peoples eyes, or being a c*** and always getting away with it. Then there's his off field antics;

"Hi, I'm Lawrence Dallaglio, the most important, self-righteous, arrogant, useless old prick to ever lace up a rugby boot. I didn't win the world cup in 2007. Not because I'm not the greatest and most important player ever you understand. Neither is it because I had to re-write the final paragraph of my new book. No it's because of Brian Ashton.Yes, Brian Ashton. Read more about what's wrong with Brian Ashton in my new book. In fact, buy 2 copies. Now I want to be England head coach.

Buy the book."

c***.

The French are well known in NZ for dirty tactics... Kicking in the rucks ripping ball bags and biting furiously

Lets be fair there are no diry players playing anymore everything is caught on camera nowadays.
In the old days the likes of Bobby Windsor,Mike Burton,Peter Clohesey and every French foward got away with hell. This thread is meaningless.

This thread is meaningless. [/b]

Absoloutely right. In fact, to hell with anyone opinions, all the threads are pointless. Let's shut down the whole forum.

<_<

<div class='quotemain'>This thread is meaningless. [/b]

Absoloutely right. In fact, to hell with anyone opinions, all the threads are pointless. Let's shut down the whole forum.

<_<
[/b][/quote]

Dont be such a big baby this thread is meaningless because you cannot play at the top level and be dirty. You are no good to your team if you are sent off or sin binned. In the amature era there was limited TV coverage and it was a very different rugby culture .This has nothing to do with any of the other threads so please calm down

De Wet Barry's tackling techniques are pretty dirty.

He was an absolute disgrace when the Stormers played the Brumbies in 2005 and he put in a number of intentional dirty high shots on Rathbone.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>This thread is meaningless. [/b]

<_<
[/b][/quote]

Dont be such a big baby this thread is meaningless because you cannot play at the top level and be dirty. You are no good to your team if you are sent off or sin binned. In the amature era there was limited TV coverage and it was a very different rugby culture .This has nothing to do with any of the other threads so please calm down [/b][/quote]
Of course you can play at the top level and be dirty! Every year there are incidents of eye gouging, cheap shots and rucking with the intention of harm! Dirty play may not be as commonplace as iesteryear, however it is still occurring at the top level and will continue to do so.

If you say it cannot happen at the top level Danny, you must be perceiving your local u13s games as top level..

The French are well known in NZ for dirty tactics... Kicking in the rucks ripping ball bags and biting furiously
[/b]

Yes and you forget eating children too. :lol:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

For that matter you forgot molesting them as well :lol: :lol:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

For that matter you forgot molesting them as well :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Quite unsavoury. Idiot.

So, so far we have McCaw, Lima, The SA Second Row, Sale (Cause it rains, damn good point though!), and the Entire nation of France (Justifiably so).

Surely we should be looking at Rhys Garfield, who was jailed for 15month recently after being found guilty of "unlawful wounding" for deliberately stamping on an opponents head (in a rugby game). Gareth Howells required 30 stiches to close the 10cm wound.

I would say the most dirtiest players are those playing in wet weather, I mean do you know how hard it must be for them to keep those clothes clean!!!

I'd say Singapore's whole national team...they're so **** they only knoe how to play dirty

An tri-nations back row forward. Will kill the ball consitently and relentsly and will not be pinged by southern hempisphere refs. When these teams come to the Northern Hempisphere refs ping them for all there offences as seen on all recent tours by the amount of yellow cards concedded by new Zealand and south Africa

Latest posts