• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who Are The Dirtiest Players In Rugby?

<div class='quotemain'> richie mccaw [/b]
B. Lima ^^ [/b]

To the posters above,

please

:hang3:
[/b][/quote]
Oh hell no! I can understand you not accepting the McCaw comment, he slows down the ball and gets in barely legal positioning in a tackle situation with extreme skill.

But Lima is dirtier than an Afghan brothel, he's one dirty mofo. It's all good and well to play hard, but this guy doesn't tackle with his arms often and tackles late. Take a look at the introductory video on Rugby 08. Hougaard is taken down heavily by Lima not using his arms at all. More recently the ridiculously late tackle on Pretorius and the dangerous tackle he dished out to Wilko.

The man should of been banned on many occasions

that's pretty harsh what you have said about lima...... really
<div class='quotemain'>
B. Lima ^^ [/b]

To the posters above,

please

[/b][/quote]
Oh hell no! I can understand you not accepting the McCaw comment, he slows down the ball and gets in barely legal positioning in a tackle situation with extreme skill.

But Lima is dirtier than an Afghan brothel, he's one dirty mofo. It's all good and well to play hard, but this guy doesn't tackle with his arms often and tackles late. Take a look at the introductory video on Rugby 08. Hougaard is taken down heavily by Lima not using his arms at all. More recently the ridiculously late tackle on Pretorius and the dangerous tackle he dished out to Wilko.

The man should of been banned on many occasions
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotemain'>
B. Lima ^^ [/b]

To the posters above,

please

[/b][/quote]

The man should of been banned on many occasions [/b][/quote] it's ok, he's probably retiring now and he got what was coming to him when he got knocked out at the RWC07 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i laughed so friggen hard when that happened, shame on his ass.. "i am the chiropractor".. you need a doctor fool, coz u got knocked the f*** out! LMFAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as for dirty players, flavell rates pretty highly. richard loe from back in the day was pretty dirty.

I think any player given a tight game an a bit of pressure will lose the rag but I think dara O'Callaghan is one of the dirtiest

Matt Dunning - He just simply refuses to wipe his face and wash his hands after doing away with all the pre-match pies.

A lot of players have had their moments, Lima, Grewcock, Johnson. But a couple stick in the mind...

Julian White loves nothing more than going toe to toe with people. Butch James, seems to have calmed down in recent years but there wasn't a game where he wasn't pulled up for some tackle or other. Duncan McRae?? Anyone remember the mess he made of Ronan O'Gara?

I would say the South Africans are some of the dirtiest players around without doubt. Bakkies Botha is the main offender in world rugby but its SA rugby in general.

I would say the South Africans are some of the dirtiest players around without doubt. Bakkies Botha is the main offender in world rugby but its SA rugby in general. [/b]

well the bokke aggression is obviously working if that is how the opposition feel
im pretty sure that is the goal of the southafrican aggression.. to **** off the oppossition, ****le them and get them off their game

although i do not endorse violent behaviour on the pitch, i must say it has helped the boks intimidate, and scare some opposition.

Lil Ricky Januarie always seems to get in a couple of altercations when he plays,although it he is supposedly the most annoying scrum half in world rugby which must count for something.

Chris Chesney who plays for Sarries. In ever game i watch him he acts like a thug. With a couple of swinging arms and the odd high tackle in his usual match routine.

I wouldn't confuse agression with dirty play. For example eye gouging is not agression nor is punching in the ruck. I remeber watching a SA vs AUS test where Bakkies eye gouged Toti Kefu..nasty stuff.

Latest posts