• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who benefits?

Dai Perk

Bench Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Scotland
Hey folks - now that 12 teams have gone home from the RWC, which Pro14 teams do you think will benefit most over the next 3 weeks? There should be some really good players coming home, yes?

Hey folks - now that 12 teams have gone home from the RWC, which Pro14 teams do you think will benefit most over the next 3 weeks? There should be some really good players coming home, yes?
Glasgow and Edinburgh will benefit hugely I'd imagine... Zebre and Benetton too. Could be a long old season for the Welsh regions again this year.

Glasgow and Edinburgh will benefit hugely I'd imagine... Zebre and Benetton too. Could be a long old season for the Welsh regions again this year.

2 or 3 weeks without their guys wouldn't be a trainsmash...

2 teams that doesn't benefit at all is the Cheetahs and the Kings

I mean in quality of players coming back probably us, in terms of actual squad impact definitely not us because they won't play anyway and the players we have right now are really good anyway.

Most positively affected really are probably the Scots and the Italians because they basically have the bulk of their WC squads split between them.

Latest posts