• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who dat kid

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
eyo eyo bishes. Dis thread gon be for any pic yall got of a Rugby playah, knowmsyin, when he was a yung bluuud.

Aight yo I'ma start dis mofo out wid dat showteh, check it mayn:

10501989_10152850682338523_2234773128269184808_n.jpg

Who dat kid ?

Is he French?

If so i'm going with trinh duc

awww shieet totally forgot I'd made diss ... yyeeah mayn, you guud homie. You got eyes like a falcon in heat. Dat ugly lil boy Trinh-Duc. Could definitely see the Asian influence a lot more back then.

awww shieet totally forgot I'd made diss ... yyeeah mayn, you guud homie. You got eyes like a falcon in heat. Dat ugly lil boy Trinh-Duc. Could definitely see the Asian influence a lot more back then.
is that racism ?

No his parents are French and are heavily involved in Medcins sans Frontier,his grandfather was Vietnamese,that a where he gets his Asian look from, FTD also does a lot of charity work for the village of his Grandfather in Vietnam.

is that racism ?

He didn't say FTD was ugly BECAUSE of the Avian influenza so, no? Was a correlation implied? I don't think so but I'm very thick when it comes to giving or taking offense so don't take my word for it. I just assume the best. the real question here is are you racist for assuming racism at play here @ImScotty ?

Let me just add the ' ;P ' here quickly...

Last edited:
He didn't say FTD was ugly BECAUSE of the Avian influenza so, no? Was a correlation implied? I don't think so but I'm very thick when it comes to giving or taking offense so don't take my word for it. I just assume the best. the real question here is are you racist for assuming racism at play here @ImScotty ?

:p

no !! Why didn't you just stop at that first sentence !!! THE REST WASN'T NEEDED !!!!!!

Latest posts