• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who do you think is the fastest Winger of all time

What about that dude Dwayne Chambers he runs sub 10's in 100m so I guess he's probably the fastest ever isn't he? I know he plays league but thread says 'Who do you think is the fastest Winger of all time' so yeah I don't know much bout him but googled and youtubed him and he's crazy fast.

I didn't think Chambers was actually given a spot on a team. That was the last I heard, anyway.

Looking at Chavhanga, you can tell he's one of the fastest, but 10.27 seconds over 100m or whatever he was timed at absolutely blew my mind.

either chavhanga or habana ... those guys are extremely quick ... but also hynes

Gingergenius has answered the question. Nigel Walker is the quickest to have played, Yes quicker than Chavhanga and Habana!

Quickest Ive seen is Martin Offiah at Wigan in League. What about Ngwenya who burned Habana in the world cup, got to be one of the quickest?

Quickest Ive seen is Martin Offiah at Wigan in League. What about Ngwenya who burned Habana in the world cup, got to be one of the quickest? [/b]
Offiah was quick but check this vid out he gets run down by Kevin Iro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g46qLzU9pVQ

Ngwenya admitted himself that he wrong footed Habana and that's how he managed to get pass him. But he'd still have to be quick to get around Habana wrong footed or not.

I know he is not the fastest rugby player of all time but there was something about watching Christian Cullen run in his prime. Nobody could catch him, but he always looked like there was another gear he could go into, like he was never running at top speed but was still the fastest man on the pitch. Fastest ever is probably Chavanga/Ngwenya.

Eric Liddell. Does any other international player have an Olympic Gold sprint medal won with a world record time?

Fastest of all time? Impossible to say really. But in today's game, it's Tonderai Chavhanga. No doubt about it.

Latest posts