• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who has the best kit in international rugby??

the US jersey...why has it got those 2 dark patches under the arms? conceal sweaty armpits and dehydration?

the US jersey...why has it got those 2 dark patches under the arms? conceal sweaty armpits and dehydration?
[/b]
Exactly...it's the away shirt. The home version is nicer.
J4R-50529-Adult-2T.jpg

The home version is nicer.
J4R-50529-Adult-2T.jpg

[/b]

We have that jersey in our shop. It looks and feels like a training jersey that the Welsh regions release.
Nice tho...

Just got the new white Waterloo one at the weekend :

Img_0105.jpg

It's ace....tonnes better than the tie-dye home shirt.

Just got the new white Waterloo one at the weekend :

Img_0105.jpg

It's ace....tonnes better than the tie-dye home shirt.
[/b]
So you didn't op for the Grateful Dead Tie Dye Version? Shame....Ha Ha Ha!
I like this one...it's nice!

<div class='quotemain'>
All Blacks (maybe im a bit biased) Cmon, am i the only one that thinks aussie colours are ugly (no offense)
[/b]
Yes, you are completely alone, like a beached whale on a deserted island.

I will say that America's newest kit from Kooga is quite nice. I don't know if it's the nicest and/or coolest, but it's definitely got style.
p2098865nm.jpg

[/b][/quote]

hopefully i'll be pulling on one of those jersies this summer, and give you guys a full review B)

So you didn't op for the Grateful Dead Tie Dye Version? Shame....Ha Ha Ha!
I like this one...it's nice!
[/b]

It is, as we say in these parts, 'boss'...especially the Liverpool08 badges on the arms. The only problem is my mates have also got them so we need to employ a complex rota system to ensure we don't end up wearing the same shirts on the same day.

The tie-dye one was just too funky for a traditionalist me....I think Newcastle should still be called Gosforth for God's sake.

I like the Jerseys that are done by Canterbury....plain and simple.

Boks:
b5_1.JPG

Fiji:
fiji_rwc_jersey.jpg

Wow...good eye. That Ref is getting trampled.
[/b]

Tough brand of rugger in Belgium....any fecker can tackle anyone regardless.

Also the Belgian player standing just at the side of the ruck (with a bandage above his right knee) appears to have a third leg growing out of his arse.

Latest posts