• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who has the best kit in international rugby??

Problem with the England and France kits is made by Nike so they look ever so similiar....only England's is in white with red flashes and the French kit is blue with white flashes.

On the team coats they're very siliar. Same text font, just one is red (England) and the other is dark blue (France).

Quite dull and samey when you think about it.

You need to think like New Zealand or Italy....and secure an exclusive kit maker.

I mean Italy are always going to be sorted kit wise because they use Kappa for everything. And Kappa arn't gonna be making anything for anyone else so Italy are gauranteed iconic and unique kit for their Rugby team.

New Zealand signing up Adidas (or maybe the other way round ;) was a stroke of marketing genius. The reason why the All Blacks don't have advertising is because Adidas paid them bags of money to virtually buy the rights to the All Black jersey!

as I've said.. the AB jersey with its deadly simplicity mate... just beautiful...

New Zealand signing up Adidas (or maybe the other way round ;) was a stroke of marketing genius. The reason why the All Blacks don't have advertising is because Adidas paid them bags of money to virtually buy the rights to the All Black jersey!
[/b]

oh yeah that reminds me...the ABs alternate jersey or away kit if ya like looks pretty awesome, silver/greyish with black lining...it hasnt been on display yet as the ABs only wear it when they play scotland in NZ, and they havent been down here since 96, but most of us have seen it on EA's R06.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

oh yeah that reminds me...the ABs alternate jersey or away kit if ya like looks pretty awesome, silver/greyish with black lining...it hasnt been on display yet as the ABs only wear it when they play scotland in NZ, and they havent been down here since 96, but most of us have seen it on EA's R06.
[/b][/quote]

Nah Scotland came down in 2000 didn't they? for a 2 test series? And NZ put 60 points on the board in one game?

t_22192.jpg

It'd be cool even if it weren't an alternate. Don't get me wrong, though, the whole look of the All Blacks is what makes them awesome...but, I play in the alternate kit on EA Rugby 06 all the time.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Nah Scotland came down in 2000 didn't they? for a 2 test series? And NZ put 60 points on the board in one game?
[/b][/quote]

Ahh yes, thats right i stand corrected

here it is :)

ABs were sponsored by adidas at the time too, but the alternate was white back then.

ohk, you find me a pic of the morocco international jersey mister :p
[/b]
Okay, done!!

MoroccoUganda225.jpg

Morocco is the one in the foreground... Uganda is the one in the background.

t_723_01.jpg

I was supprised at the new Welsh kit...looks really nice.
[/b]

see i was not inventing when i was saying, my welsh drunk friends ... look at the sponsor !!!

The best international kits would have to be of Finland or Bosnia and Herzegovina. Possibly St Vincent & The Grenadines.

Hats off to you Mr. Laxative.... I actually didn't think you would bother to look it up. :bravo:

The best international kits would have to be of Finland or Bosnia and Herzegovina. Possibly St Vincent & The Grenadines.
[/b]

all of which i have never seen in my life, but must be good to get recognition here. lol

1 - Italy Home Shirt (International) :)

2 - Munster Home Shirt (Celtic League / European Cup) :D

3 - Western Force Home Shirt (Super 14) :p

4 - Calvisano Home Shirt (European Cup) *It's just a load of badges, in crazy patterns* :wacko:

1 - Italy Home Shirt (International) :)

2 - Munster Home Shirt (Celtic League / European Cup) :D

3 - Western Force Home Shirt (Super 14) :p

4 - Calvisano Home Shirt (European Cup) *It's just a load of badges, in crazy patterns* :wacko:
[/b]

If we are talking club shirts Auckland's is pretty nice

plus let's not forget the Lions.

SB

s-Wasps767shop.jpg
s-Wasps4172shop.jpg

On a Club Level, I think the Wasps always have nice kit as well as London Irish (except for their Heineken Cup Kit).
s-Irish4335shop.jpg

s-Wasps767shop.jpg
s-Wasps4172shop.jpg

On a Club Level, I think the Wasps always have nice kit as well as London Irish (except for their Heineken Cup Kit).
s-Irish4335shop.jpg

[/b]

Those hooped Canterbury shirts are a classic example of less being more. My Auckland one is properly ace.

This has got to be the worst rugby jersey around, even though it's not international -
jdrugby5bb3.gif

This has got to be the worst rugby jersey around, even though it's not international -
jdrugby5bb3.gif

[/b]
You speak no truth!!!!

That has to be the most awesomest shirt ever, EVER!

Latest posts