• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who has the best kit in international rugby??

<div class='quotemain'>
This has got to be the worst rugby jersey around, even though it's not international -
jdrugby5bb3.gif

[/b]
You speak no truth!!!!

That has to be the most awesomest shirt ever, EVER!
[/b][/quote]

I refer the right honourable gentleman to TheEastTerrace :

http://www.theeastterrace.com/pink.shtml

and that kit was pretty normal looking compared to this floral one

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
This has got to be the worst rugby jersey around, even though it's not international -
jdrugby5bb3.gif

[/b]
You speak no truth!!!!

That has to be the most awesomest shirt ever, EVER!
[/b][/quote]

I refer the right honourable gentleman to TheEastTerrace :

http://www.theeastterrace.com/pink.shtml

and that kit was pretty normal looking compared to this floral one
[/b][/quote]
I owne one...I got mine for Christmas last year, and am hoping to get the new one this year. I'm loco like that.

I owne one...I got mine for Christmas last year, and am hoping to get the new one this year. I'm loco like that.
[/b]

It's vile...it's not the girliness of the pink or the flowers it's just ugly.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

It's vile...it's not the girliness of the pink or the flowers it's just ugly.
[/b][/quote]
It's like an old man on vacation who is also going to play rugby...it's pure bermuda genius.

You cannot criticise the Stade Francais jerseys, man!
They absolutely rule.
The pink one is without a doubt the best.

You cannot criticise the Stade Francais jerseys, man!
They absolutely rule.
The pink one is without a doubt the best.
[/b]
Finally a voice of reason!

Problem with the England and France kits is made by Nike so they look ever so similiar....only England's is in white with red flashes and the French kit is blue with white flashes.

On the team coats they're very siliar. Same text font, just one is red (England) and the other is dark blue (France).

Quite dull and samey when you think about it.

You need to think like New Zealand or Italy....and secure an exclusive kit maker.

I mean Italy are always going to be sorted kit wise because they use Kappa for everything. And Kappa arn't gonna be making anything for anyone else so Italy are gauranteed iconic and unique kit for their Rugby team.

New Zealand signing up Adidas (or maybe the other way round ;) was a stroke of marketing genius. The reason why the All Blacks don't have advertising is because Adidas paid them bags of money to virtually buy the rights to the All Black jersey!
[/b]

The French too don't have advertising on their jerseys but I don't know if it's because of Nike pais them a lot of money, it's more a tradition that the Blue jersey is a bit like the national flag and you don't mix that with commercials or advertisement. On the other hand Electricité de France, i.e. EDF, sponsored the Rugby 7 France team but EDF means also Equipe De France (i.e. France team) and this was why they were allowed to put their acronym there.

<div class='quotemain'>
Its a disgusting kit! Its all poofy!
[/b]

Wait a second, you're a girl.
You're supposed to be swooning over that kit.

Something's not right here...
[/b][/quote]

Why would i like that kit just coz i'm a girl? I like nice butts and thighs in tight shorts, not pink flowers.....
haha :p

Should we have a best kit eliminator thing like we are doing with the Greatest Movies?

People could nominate and second candidates or post up their top three kits or something. (Pictures required)

SB

Should we have a best kit eliminator thing like we are doing with the Greatest Movies?

People could nominate and second candidates or post up their top three kits or something. (Pictures required)

SB
[/b]

I second that...will allow us to vote out that poofy rugby kit. Gotta love the French though, always up to shite. :wacko:

All Blacks (maybe im a bit biased) Cmon, am i the only one that thinks aussie colours are ugly (no offense)

All Blacks (maybe im a bit biased) Cmon, am i the only one that thinks aussie colours are ugly (no offense)
[/b]
Yes, you are completely alone, like a beached whale on a deserted island.

I will say that America's newest kit from Kooga is quite nice. I don't know if it's the nicest and/or coolest, but it's definitely got style.
p2098865nm.jpg

If I was forced to choose three I'd go with :

Auckland NPC shirt (navy & white hoops)
British Lions (Red with white trim)
FC Lourdais (red and white hoops)

662med.jpg

lions.jpg

ducassev_240404.jpg

c'mon...don't leave out Tha 'Loo, Stue!
[/b]

You do like your funky tops don't you...the tie-dye 'loo top can't possibly be in the list mate.

The oldie stylee one is nice though :

50943505.jpg

Latest posts