• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is the best rugby player in the world vote!

He is currently working as an Investment Advisor for RBC Dominion Securites in Vancouver, British Columbia. Brain and brawn. He's a winner if I've ever seen one.

He is currently working as an Investment Advisor for RBC Dominion Securites in Vancouver, British Columbia. Brain and brawn. He's a winner if I've ever seen one.
I enjoyed this post in it's proper context.

I'd rep you but i'm not allowed :(

Yes fairhurst is a sexy beast

spent a year playing for the Cardiff Blues, the moved to Cornish Pirates and spent 3 seasons there... he came back to Canada last year to help Canada's fledgling ARC teams and also cause he is probably making a tonne of cash at RBC :)

im pretty sure im the best in the world............................and then i wake up..

The best? Dan Carter in my opinion. Teams change their whole game plan for that guy. He has the sort of presence that makes anyone supporting the oppostion bite their bottom lips when he gets the ball.

The most talented? In my opinion, nobody comes closer than this guy.

francois-steyn-kick.jpg

It is done. Fairhurst is the best player in the world voted by the esteemed members of TRF.

Who's gonna reference it in his wikipedia profile then?

There is a good few to choose from. McCaw, Carter, BOD. They are different players so hard to choose between them. But choosing one it has to be Brian O'Driscol. Just amazing and love to watch him play.

BOD? He isn't even the best 13 in the world...

Conrad Smith? Jaque Fourie?

Infact, he isn't even the best Irish player. Rob Kearney? Tommy Bowe? Jamie Heaslip?

Get a grip people and watch real rugby without your Irish goggles on.

BOD? He isn't even the best 13 in the world...

Conrad Smith? Jaque Fourie?

Infact, he isn't even the best Irish player. Rob Kearney? Tommy Bowe? Jamie Heaslip?

Get a grip people and watch real rugby without your Irish goggles on.
CoolStoryBro.jpg

there was rep in for king darcy and olyy there ..but the system does not allow me to...

Yeah, because D'arcy is in the Irish starting XV isn't he?

Go back to playing your silly amateur rugby kiddos :)

Sorry, what? Last time I recalled watching the Irish, it was.

10. O'gara 11. Earls 12. PADDY WALLACE 13. BOD 14. Bowe 15. Kearney

So, FAIL?

That is what I thought.

Sorry, what? Last time I recalled watching the Irish, it was.

10. O'gara 11. Earls 12. PADDY WALLACE 13. BOD 14. Bowe 15. Kearney

So, FAIL?

That is what I thought.
What?
D'arcy started every Six Nations match for Ireland, whereas Paddy Wallace was in the A side =/

FAIL?

Latest posts