• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is the best rugby player in the world vote!

Dan Carter is good no mistake there but i think he is over rated for his kicking (recent super 14 matches) and under rated for his running and stepping abilities

chuck-norris.jpg

Dumb topic. It's very subjective and noone will agree. That is why there are such huge arguments every year for just the best player in that given year. Ireland members will say Brian O'Driscol, Kiwi members will say Carter/McCaw, South African members will say Fourie du Peez and England members will acknowledge their players are all pretty bad except Mite/Bullit (I don't know what to call him anymore :(-) who will say pick a number from 1-15 from Northampton's roster. Either way, how do you compare the work of Carl Hayman to Bryan Habana?

Dumb topic. It's very subjective and noone will agree. That is why there are such huge arguments every year for just the best player in that given year. Ireland members will say Brian O'Driscol, Kiwi members will say Carter/McCaw, South African members will say Fourie du Peez and England members will acknowledge their players are all pretty bad except Mite/Bullit (I don't know what to call him anymore :(-) who will say pick a number from 1-15 from Northampton's roster. Either way, how do you compare the work of Carl Hayman to Bryan Habana?

Why bother? Neither can compare to BOD!!!

is fairhurst that canadian I always end up with on rugby 06 world league?

you could mae apoint for BOD sills of a back and a lose forwd. like before that new rule the one where you have to lke relese the player then compete, BOD turn the ball over a fair amount for a OC. and this
skills, but that was last year hes not been as good this year
what the hell BOD is the best no question never been anyone better to play the game of rugby.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread will just start another SH vs NH war so I'll rather not post who I know is the best player in the world;)

Francois Steyn?
Fourie, Jacques?
Fohn De Filliers?

I actually have no idea :S

Fairhurst?
No need for the question mark there. Ed brings passion, skill, pace and vision to the nine shirt the likes of which no other player can match. Just look at the expression of awe on Peter Stringer's face for example:

EdFairhurst_IrelandvCanada.jpg

Latest posts